Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Best episode in a long time. They should do more of that all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Alright episode but Pete was an actor advertiser the whole time. Seems like the future of TV, one actor and all his lines will pertain to a product and relate to the story tangentially.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

There should just be a rafi and dirty randy spin off.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Holyshoot posted:

Time to go jack down on some towels cause I lost. :smith:

I almost lost it when Rafi said that. He just sends me into extreme fits of laughter.

Pretty good final send off besides the draft kings bullshit. How much money do you think was involved in getting basically an entire part of a show in as an advertisement?

Seeing larry makes me want another season of curb.

• Locked thread