Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Seven motherfuckin seasons?! And it's done? It still feels like a new show to me! Anyway, the gang will be hanging up the Shiva after 7 glorious years of busting balls, working on kitchen toilets and GATTACA!!!!!!!!!! are coming to an end.

I haven't read a whole lot about whats going to happen this season, mostly because I want to be surprised but in a quick skim of google, it seems like the draft is changing direction Auction draft instead of snake drafts. Meaning, you have a budget and players are auctioned off and you have to build your team within your budget. The jokes feel plentiful here.

Also, for the final time; :siren: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT FANTASY FOOTBALL NOR FOOTBALL ITSELF TO ENJOY THE LEAGUE :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbl4DWtS838

TUS fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

You draft a defense for a whole team, so if anyone on that defense does something good or they do good as a whole you get points. Also there are leagues that play with a dedicated drafted defensive player, but those leagues are silly and stupid and probably also have a mandatory TE instead of a WR/TE flex.

CAMERON JORDAN OR JORDAN CAMERON?!?

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Kevin won the Shiva the season they re-did the draft order after Ruxin got #1 (but wasn't there so they ignored it happened) and Ruxin had a stroke when he found out and threatened to void the season (also because Rodn...Ruxin was the Sacko), so Kevin had to trade his league commissionership to Ruxin in order for the season to count.

I might have just finished watching that season to remember all that.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I laughed at Gibiatti asking Pete's girlfriend "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?"

"Yes"

"HARD PASS"

...and that was about it.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

The Dave and Busters episode of It's Always Sunny was amazing, screw the h8rs

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

SaltLick posted:

Watching the clips to that and I don't see how people could think it was serious.

It was more about the blatant advertising that was going on. I remember watching it when it first aired, the first commercial after they went to Dave and Busters, was for Dave and Busters. I laughed so hard at the genius behind that.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

It wasn't bad, plus Shooter McGavin is always a plus.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Last night wasnt that bad of an episode... at least my favorite so far.

EXCEPT for the EBDBBNBFDIC

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

The best part of the episode was that I nailed down the guy from Heroes quickly. Also, Casey Wilson was pretty LOL.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Bankok posted:

Well one good thing is we have our annual Rafi and Dirty Randy episode coming up. Apparently the Rafi and Randy parts will be animated.

Here's a teaser for it (also contains SPOILERS) http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/the-league-seth-rogen-rafi-dirty-randy

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Its sad that this season went the way it did, but it's even more sad that tonight is the last new episode, ever. Whatever the opposite of vinegar strokes is, that's what I'll be doing :smith:

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Do you really think I sip poo poo? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

The viking funeral ending to season 3 would have been a better ending to their show. But it was good for the corner they backed themselves into this season.

• Locked thread