Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo: at the opening scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Midnightghoul posted:

This is the Brian Williams type scandal that will result in this show never having another season

But this show is in the final season. :confused:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EL BROMANCE posted:

Thanks to the internet, I'm sure that ookie cookie was a thing that was an urban legend that has become a very real, and very terrifying, thing.

The "game" has been around far longer than the internet. Also known as soggy biscuit. I know that I made jokes about it way back in the late 80s/early 90s.

Thankfully, I don't have direct knowledge, but I have to assume it was real well before the internet because people are disgusting.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EL BROMANCE posted:

Yeah, soggy biscuit is how I knew of it in the 90s... what I meant is that the internet brings terrible people together, and due to it's influence what was just a gross game told between kids at scout camps is probably now a very real and awful thing.

Unfortunately, I don't think these things become jokes unless they are actually real to begin with :cry:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TUS posted:

The best part of the episode was that I nailed down the guy from Heroes quickly. Also, Casey Wilson was pretty LOL.

I was trying to figure out who the woman was in The Block. It's Nicky Whalen and she was in that terrible The Wedding Ringer movie.

• Locked thread