Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Somebody kill someone, I WANT TO SEE A GHOST!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

It was really really bad. I don't think I laughed once :smith:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

EBDB ran on about 3 seasons too long. The concept of "eskimo brothers" was pretty funny when it first came up but at some point they decided that was the quintessential sex term they made up and like every single episode has some mention of it

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The pop-up book was hilarious and the line "I've seen 2 criminally insane people juggle chodes" were the only funny parts :smith: I'm kind of scared to go back to previous seasons now, they can't have possibly been this bad

The Duke
May 19, 2004

No, he insufferably repeats the same EBDB joke he's been doing for 5 seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

I just finally watched the series finale (had 5 episodes lingering on the DVR) and I have to say I didn't really hate it. It came together in a pretty satisfying way. I only wish we'd seen the other characters in the future and not just Andre, but Larry David showing up earlier in the episode as future Ruxin was amazing.

• Locked thread