Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TUS posted:

the gang will be hanging up the Shiva after 7 glorious years of busting balls

:cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Toilet Terror posted:

It's Ookie Cookie, man. Google it, safe search off

shameful

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I know that with all of the NFL cameos and Rafi and Taco existing this show is unrealistic at best, but pretending that girls soak the sheets every time sex is had was an unrealistic step too far.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
To be fair, this episode did a great job of making him look like a gigantic d-bag.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
This episode was just painful. The weird animosity between Pete and Kevin came out of nowhere, and i had to skip all the cringey farmdate stuff.

Bring back Aging Bosnian Taco please.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TommyGun85 posted:

at least the guy playing Taco had built up his own level of relative internet fame on the internet.

We'll never hear from Kevin again.

Yeah, Jon Lajoie has actual talent and I think most execs would forgive him for showing up for a fat paycheck. Plus, he's Canadian, and Canadian productions salivate at the notion of Canadian actors with international repute.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

moolchaba posted:

The insane asylum episode was worlds better than anything we've seen this season.

This last episode was a tad better.

It was meta as hell. They compared their last season to both Lost and BSG in a self-parodic way.

It certainly didn't suck.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

SlipkPIe posted:

I didn't like the animation very much, but saying you don't like Rafi & Dirty Randy is loving monstrous. You are a monster.

It just felt like an episode of Archer, and without even checking I'm positive that the folks behind Archer are at least partially responsible for it.

I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Holyshoot posted:

Calling it that Kevin wins. Anyone else got bets?

Draft King wins.

• Locked thread