Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!

Brock Samson posted:

And Tower 7 was brought down by a controlled shivablast.

Taco knows the true story behind 9/11 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDpO25pcJQ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!
I thought he'd said dookie cookie which would be even more disturbing!

But the ookie cookie isn't so strange. In Australia, we call it soggie sayo, and I'm pretty certain that the band Limp Bizkit was named after the American version of limp biscuit.

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!

Propaganda Machine posted:

I know that with all of the NFL cameos and Rafi and Taco existing this show is unrealistic at best, but pretending that girls soak the sheets every time sex is had was an unrealistic step too far.

Well it depends on the girl. I think the unrealistic part is all girls soak sheets rather than one girl will always soak (which in my experience is true with a girl who is excessively wet)

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!
I'm really disappointed with this season. Here I was hoping that they'd go all out like 30 rock did! Instead they've just turned out a whole bunch of jokes that should have been left on the cutting room floor. No doubt where they were found after season 3 ended.

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!
This episode was an improvement on the current run of episodes thats for sure.

One of the best lines was Megan whispering to Jenny "I love your skin. I want to wear it" as she was leaving.

Taco was also a much better character as the washed up Bosnian Olympic coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adrenaline_junket
May 29, 2005
gotta get a rush!

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

I really liked the refs pickup bball game but that was about it. I agree with everyone else: this season is pretty poo poo overall.

Taco accidentally impersonating a plantation owner was pretty hilarious too. Reminds me of his naginta dance from season 2

• Locked thread