Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hall loving owns and I want him to win the entire show on heel hooks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They've had wild cards before. Dana probably just wants to cut a lay and pray guy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

kimbo305 posted:

That promo is really fishing for a McGregor x Faber fight, hunh.

tbf I would like to see McGregor smash Faber's dork rear end now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha Artem is so hosed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

What happened to Artem?

Saul's retarded rear end lied on his visa application and can't get into the US so Ryan Hall is fighting Artem in the finals.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Grem posted:

How did Hall lose again? I don't see Artem being so experienced and getting caught in one of Hall's leg locks.

Decision to Saul.

And depending on when Saul's issues occurred, they may have had no choice but to pick an American so they weren't reliant upon visa approval.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea, Hall lost in the quarters, but I'm guessing they wanted Hall because a) he's on the opposite team and b) no concern regarding obtaining a visa.

e: Marcin's on the card anyway so who knows

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 10, 2015

• Locked thread