Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Le Saboteur posted:

Guy dislocated his shoulder 3 times and only quit when his opponent took him down and sat on it. That looked painful as hell.

Yeah that Croatian dude was straight MAN about that poo poo. And when it was over he was just pissed he didn't win. Kept throwing punches with the hosed up arm too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm Ryan Hall absolutely styling on Faber during training.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm also McGregor screaming at his fighter to "get up!"

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I bet McGregor threatened to walk or just half rear end the season when his teammate lost the fight to get in the house and that's why they brought him and the other guy back.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fatherdog posted:

They've brought somebody back the last like three seasons, this isn't new.

SquirrelGrip posted:

he told his team day one he wasnt interested in anyone but artem... if at all.

Don't get wrong I love Conor. But I can easily see him telling Dana straight up he ain't gonna show up much unless they give him a reason, like throwing his boy back in the mix immediately.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lol at Artem flatly stating he was brought back because of Conor.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Also it rules that they have a picture in picture window with a McGregor cam so we can watch him even when he's not in the scene on the big screen.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So no show cause baseball, right?

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Yes, but baseball is cool and good and you should watch it instead. The two games FS1 aired yesterday were loving crazy.

Baseball is pretty cool but my [bad] team is out so meh. Also went wade fishing instead and caught a nice shark which I just ate which was good and cool and also extremely bad rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The quietest fight ever. Not a single peep from the crowd as the two Europeans fight. Could hear literally every breath from the fighters.

• Locked thread