Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

I love Uriah's bio, it's nice and short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 1, 2005

Bubba Smith posted:

I would get it if everyone started saying Urijah Hall because yeah nobody should give a poo poo how to spell his name properly but this bum shows up and now everybody confuses his name with one of the best lighter weight fighters ever. how in the gently caress

when does Fhrankie Edgor make his debut on the Fight Pass prelims so everybody forgets how to write Frankie's name too

I spelled it like it sounds, I can pronounce it correctly and I can tell him by the double chin and that he's won a fight or two. When people start misidentifying Jon Jones you can start to really flip out.

Feb 1, 2005

-Atom- posted:

bubba smith is right and you're wrong

You're right. I'm going to go back and edit my post to reflect the correct spelling, that will clear up this mess, and finally get Uriajah the fame he rightly deserves.

Feb 1, 2005

I've liked the back and forth between Conor and Faber all season, like someone else said it has seemed good natured.

I did not feel this way about their PPV money discussion.

Unrelated, the Dana White thumb booger technique right before the camera cut away

Feb 1, 2005

Conor doing the stare down with the back of his pants hanging open was a truly powerful mind game on Aldo.

• Locked thread