Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
The first episode was pretty good and I'm excited for the rest of the season. I wanna see Thanh fight again because his knock out was slick and he had some nice kicks. There was a few decent fighters and the episode showed promise for this season. That heel hook was great too. I loved the guy who said that he believes no man can beat him and then he got owned in front of his wife and Dana yelled at the ref to stop the fight. That was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Le Saboteur posted:

Oh god that was an uncomfortably long beating. The constant cuts back to his partner didn't help.

It was pretty hard to watch but the irony of it was beautiful especially the part where he said "no man can stop me, especially here in this competition".

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Mob posted:

Faber shouldn't try and do verbal comebacks, ever. He's worse than Michael Scott.

I like the fact that he doesn't always come out on the winning side of the verbal thrashing especially when Conor says things like Urijah looks like a 50 year old retired skater. This whole season has been pretty great. The only season I didn't like was the "live" season they did (was that Uriah vs Dominic?) because the format just didn't play into the fun editing that accompanies a normal season.

I don't understand the people saying Conor does no coaching, because in the first 3 episodes he is always rolling with the guys and doing slow motion fighting. It owns. Conor is hilarious so far and Urijah is as well.

• Locked thread