Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OP does a pretty good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah, calling your own fighter a bitch in front of your entire team is pretty rough.

But also, Conor and his corner telling him to keep it on his feet going into to the second round and then he immediately shoots a single is one of the funniest things I've seen happen during a fight in The Ultimate Fighter.

My favorite is still the guy that got mackinzietined after the coaches and he game planned specifically to avoid it.

....and ONE!!!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LobsterMobster posted:

wow

*puts on lip balm in preparation to motorboat some asses*

I love this so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M80HqjHvV0

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

-Atom- posted:

has Dana White ever said a fight wasn't interesting?

I can't say for pre-fight, but I've seen Dana White rip into a million lovely fights while they were in progress and after.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Conor would knock faber the gently caress out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

-Atom- posted:

I feel like Ryan Hall is permanently high.

As eddie bravo has shown, it is the key to jiu jitsu.

• Locked thread