Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The outside looks nice, but jesus christ the interior is hideous.

(and backwards :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

It's still an ugly interior in any color.
I'm one of those wierdos that's more interested in the inside stylings of a car than the outside, so..... :shrug:

e: Have there been any threads on the cool insides of cars/trucks? Would there be any interest? Should I make one?

Queen-Of-Hearts fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Sep 12, 2015

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

I'm on the case.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

1500quidporsche posted:

I'd be interested. I'm very much of the opinion that the vast majority of interiors made in the past 20 years are rubbish.

That interior is some Chevy Cobalt bad. For ferrari money I'd expect them to not half rear end it like that.

Well then... Do I have the thread for you, my friend

• Locked thread