Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Auditore
Nov 4, 2010
I'm a southern hemisphere fan so excuse my ignorance, but I've honestly never heard of Cory Allen. And what happened to Jamie Roberts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auditore
Nov 4, 2010
So All Blacks side to face Namibia has been named, Sam Cane to captain and the bench has more test caps than the starting XV:

15. Colin Slade
14. Nehe Milner-Skudder
13. Malakai Fekitoa
12. Sonny Bill Williams
11. Julian Savea
10. Beauden Barrett
9. TJ Perenara
8. Victor Vito
7. Sam Cane (c)
6. Liam Messam
5. Sam Whitelock
4. Luke Romano
3. Charlie Faumuina
2. Codie Taylor
1. Ben Franks

Reserves

16. Keven Mealamu
17. Wyatt Crockett
18. Tony Woodcock
19. Kieran Read
20. Richie McCaw
21. Tawera Kerr-Barlow
22. Ma'a Nonu
23. Ben Smith

Pretty strong bench considering Namibia will likely be routed. I guess its a chance to work out some combinations in the starting XV and give the regular players on the bench enough game time to stay conditioned.

Auditore
Nov 4, 2010

Aramoro posted:

The biggest issue they're going to have is that Pocock has been dominating the breakdown preventing quick ball and generating turnovers. He's going to find that a lot harder against the New Zealand. I think that's where the game will be won and lost, the battle between Pocock and McCaw.

Yes, watching the game this morning while half-asleep I noticed Pocock getting about 3-4 turnovers at least. As a New Zealander (and hence an ABs fan), I find this quite a threat. People seem to be underestimating Australia somewhat, whereas I think it could be quite close.