Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I reckon the WRU just decided that it's absolutely imperative that there should be no possibility of Gatland winning a world Cup and subsequently resigning at any cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Tyma posted:

One must die :ohdear:

The WRU must be salivating at the thought of hosting a match in Cardiff, where The Ospreys and The Scarlets play a game of rugby, to decide which of them gets to disbanded.

I know you're joking but what a match that would be.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Vagabundo posted:

IMO, rankings should be suspended 2 or 3 months out from the tournament.

To be honest though, I don't know if anyone gives a poo poo about them at the moment anyway.

Doesn't really make a difference as I think all the games in the world Cup are worth double points like some sort of bonus round, so by and large those who do well in the world Cup will be higher than those who don't do well at the end of it anyway.

As a Wales fan can I just say it was very nice of everyone to let us see the top of the world, like a Make A Wish foundation kid being taken up there out of pity. It was a nice view but we decided that we wouldn't want to live there so we have gone back down to live with our sheep and leeks but we will talk about it for a long time.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Also going back a bit to the Wales description for the World Cup thread, can I say anyone who thinks Alun-Wyn Jones is an android hasn't watched that video of him with that kid (who frankly looked really ill) after the friendly against England where he snuck him onto the pitch and gave him a ball and let him run for a little bit. Or that time the child mascot that follows the team onto the pitch was clearly freezing so he gave the kid he own coat.

The guy is a heart of gold encased in a stone exterior.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

I got the USA as my team in my work's RWC pool (decided by random draw). I don't think I'll be winning.

You'll win overall though thanks to how much freedom your team will have over the others.

Like they will be free to go home early