Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pioneermax
May 25, 2003
Remember, you are not a salmon

goatface posted:

Wales are going to either play the most boring, negative rugby known to mankind, or throw endless wild passes because their back line can only hold one game-plan in their mind at a time and someone suggested "flair" in the bar last night.

Clearly after 8 + years of cement head you really cant be thinking there is a tactical switch in the offing here.

Plus the key component to Gatlandball is fit (Roberts, Lydiate, Warburton, Faletau) so expect lots of channel 1 ball and side to side rucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pioneermax
May 25, 2003

DickEmery posted:

Adam is shot, there's no way he is fit enough.
There have been whispers of the H word but Gatland would rather play 14 than select him.

We're hosed basically.

I dunno what this is about but Gatland and Edwards both love Henson, they think his work ethic (training etc) is top notch so I doubt they would stand on ceremony.

Right now its Tyler Morgan, James Hook or maybe the orange one.

Bigger issue he needs to call up Smith (who should have been there anyway) and find a tight head and hooker somewhere.

pioneermax
May 25, 2003

Tyma posted:

My doctor is the greatest Welsh captain of all time, and I never realised they were the same person, until 70 minutes through watching a documentary about his life. He looks exactly the loving same now, as when he played rugby. :doh:

I have a prescription for really strong painkiller that's he's written for me, and I'm torn between exchanging it for vital medicine, or keeping his autograph, and living my life in constant pain!

:wales:

Didn't realise Mervyn Davis became a GP