Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i just bothered to watch it, yeah there could've been one or two argentinajaguares tries i spose, too bad there weren't

not that i know anything about rugby. hi im an american, i watch rugby via download, ill probably go to a super rugby game in australia in like april, uh, i have a wallabies hat, nothing else to say really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Apollodorus posted:

:same:

But have you tried watching MLR? It's pretty legit. More legit than, like, every other attempt at pro rugby in the US because, and this is crucial, it has lasted more than one season.

i haven't! i just went ahead and grabbed the championship game from this year. i hope it gains traction

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

sounds like i should download something, eh

so i know the silence around super rugby is deafening in this thread, but i think i'm going to australia in april. super rugby should be going on, right? when should i expect to see the schedule for next year come out? league and aussie rules threads have told me ~october, is it the same here? i'm planning on going to sydney, canberra, and melbourne. should i try to make a brumbies home game or anything in particular?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

it's seemingly on the way from the one city to the other and there are museums, so idk. I'm not doing the driving so I'll just go with it

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

please do write that up, I for one have no idea what the pod system is. I could guess, but why do that when I could learn