Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
I would seriously like to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

She hasn't pledged to defund planned parenthood and throw out all the Mexicans.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Vox Nihili posted:

She hasn't pledged to defund planned parenthood and throw out all the Mexicans.

Ok so planned parenthood. The throw out the Mexicans thing is made up culture war a bloo bloo stuff. Anything else ?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

crazy eights posted:

Ok so planned parenthood. The throw out the Mexicans thing is made up culture war a bloo bloo stuff. Anything else ?

Yeah, kill yourself.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, kill yourself.

So no then? Lol

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
A Clinton presidency would probably have a lot more funny and completely avoidable scandals.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

crazy eights posted:

hilldawg's SCOTUS justices will probably be less prone to rule that corporations are people and living human beings aren't, etc.

probably won't invade Iran

fewer giant racist walls

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

a clinton presidency would be like getting eight seasons of veep for free whereas trump would be just another boorish network sitcom

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
she isn't a white supremacist OP. don't vote for white supremacists

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer
Is this where we try and draw a false equivalency between Hillary Clinton and Donald loving Trump without laughing?

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
If you actually need convincing on this point then your basic principles are so abstruse as to make elucidating the superiority of any Democrat over any Republican a complete waste of time and resources that could be better spent on almost anything.

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Hillary knows what she is doing, and she knows who needs help the most rather than pretending that racism is merely a symptom of classism.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Sinnlos posted:

...and she knows who needs help the most...

Goldman Sachs? Citigroup? Help me out here.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
supreme court justices

also there is a non-zero percent chance president trump would start the second mexican-american war

Abner Cadaver II has issued a correction as of 07:44 on Sep 12, 2015

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
So the idea that Clinton would allegedly not invade Iran, allegedly would put an....what... A justice who would not advance the interests of corporations (LOL)? And then a bunch of durr of you have flask it's not worth my time :cry: ok at this point I'm not convinced tbqh

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

crazy eights posted:

So the idea that Clinton would allegedly not invade Iran, allegedly would put an....what... A justice who would not advance the interests of corporations (LOL)? And then a bunch of durr of you have flask it's not worth my time :cry: ok at this point I'm not convinced tbqh

I don't care who you vote for, as if you can't tell the difference you'll likely be unable to find the voting booth.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Mrit posted:

I don't care who you vote for, as if you can't tell the difference you'll likely be unable to find the voting booth.

LOL. So nothing then?

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

crazy eights posted:

crazy eights posted:

LOL at white liberals. gently caress off

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
She'd be better on LGBT issues than any Republican. Which effectively means she'd be better on economic issues than any Republican.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Real talk just kill yourself if you would vote for another Clinton or Bush.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
gently caress you if you'd rather condemn millions to starvation and death than thousands.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, kill yourself.

Lol.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
you shouldn't vote for fascism op, and trump is a fascist.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
12-year-olds don't get to vote.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
At the very least Hilldawg will make a bunch of people I don't like really angry.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Peztopiary posted:

She'd be better on LGBT issues than any Republican. Which effectively means she'd be better on economic issues than any Republican.

What do you mean?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nessus posted:

hilldawg's SCOTUS justices will probably be less prone to rule that corporations are people and living human beings aren't, etc.

[citation needed]

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
on the other hand Trump will make some people I don't like really angry too....

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
poo poo.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

crazy eights posted:

What do you mean?

Letting LGBT people be regular members of society as opposed to second class (at best!) ones means that money they'd currently spend fighting the government can instead be spent on whatever economic boosting thing. Like, every dollar spent fighting against Republican bullshit is a dollar that'd be worth more spent on something else. Caterers are probably better for the economy than lawyers.

If your question had to do with the first part, it's official Republican dogma that the GBTLs must be stopped at all costs from being full citizens and thus full participants in the economy. Same with all other minorities. A second class citizen cannot fully participate in glorious Capitalism. That the Republicans don't recognize this is just one more reason to make sure they don't gain more power.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Who cares vote trump

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Peztopiary posted:

Letting LGBT people be regular members of society as opposed to second class (at best!) ones means that money they'd currently spend fighting the government can instead be spent on whatever economic boosting thing. Like, every dollar spent fighting against Republican bullshit is a dollar that'd be worth more spent on something else. Caterers are probably better for the economy than lawyers.

If your question had to do with the first part, it's official Republican dogma that the GBTLs must be stopped at all costs from being full citizens and thus full participants in the economy. Same with all other minorities. A second class citizen cannot fully participate in glorious Capitalism. That the Republicans don't recognize this is just one more reason to make sure they don't gain more power.

I'm not sure what Trump has done to make anyone think he gives a poo poo about rolling back Abortion or Gay Rights besides some transparent lip-service to Republicans

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Voting for Trump is great, but only if you're an Accelerationist.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The kind of party we'd get with a Trump presidency would absolutely do nothing to stop attempts to roll back BTLG rights, and those are going to continue from the base of the Republican party. At best you're gambling on apathy from a bunch of people who are going to be on fire because they've just destroyed Political Science as we currently understand it. The smart money isn't them resting on their laurels.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
List of things Hillary Clinton has done in service of gay, lesbian, bisexual or trans people:

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Otoh the list of things Democrats have done in favor of going TLGB folks is slightly longer than the list of things Republicans have done against them. Only slightly though, Republicans really hate the LGBTs quite a lot.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I don't get the impression that Trump cares about LGBTQ at all though.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Nessus posted:

zeal posted:

[citation needed]

See Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I've got the sneaking suspicion that Hillary is less likely to start a nuclear war over a twitter slapfight than the Donald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Thump! posted:

I've got the sneaking suspicion that Hillary is less likely to start a nuclear war over a twitter slapfight than the Donald.

It'll probably take a good portion of his presidency just to gold coat those warheads, so we probably don't have to worry about him pressing the button.

Then again, the button probably does say FIRE. gently caress.

• Locked thread