Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
The Maserati Boomerang spits on your rectangles.

This door card spits on your solid colour fabric.

Gauge-wise I'm a big fan of this bit that the Revlimiter guy did for a customer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

MrChips posted:

I'm going to ask a question that I probably already know the answer to, but why do Volkswagen owners, more than any other group, do the stupidest poo poo to their cars?

I mean, it can't be just down to stupidity on its own and it also can't just be down to "look at me I'm a quirky person who drives a quirky car!" either.

The car doesn't have to be moving for you to appreciate the interior, so it's the best investment you can make on a VW.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I'm a huge fan of the various seat fabrics you used to be able to get for Porsches before they became Gordon Gekko douchemobiles and lost all sense of fun.

914 yellow tartan:

924 whatever this is:

924S script fabric:

944 timbo plaid:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
All GTIs have had tartan seats, I think. I like that about them :)

• Locked thread