Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Sure the car's outside looks nice, but its whats inside, where you'll be spending all your time with it, that really matters.
Simple, elegant, posh, sporty, who cares. Post awesome and AI motor vehicle interiors!

From the older:

1956 Chevrolet Bel Air

Mg TF

1956 Dodge La Femme
(I would do quite a few questionable things to have one)

Hudson Hornet

1964 Avanti

1964 Porsche 911

Jensen Interceptor
(Car companies need to bring back the rows of awesome toggle switches)

1978 Mistubishi Gallant Lambda

To the Luxurious:

2008 Maserati

To the Modern:

2016 Aston Martin Vulcan

2015 Volvo XC90

To the :krad:

KITT

Volkswagen Jetta, Drunken Pirate edition

No Clue
(but its awesome as hell)

Queen-Of-Hearts fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

The only people I've ever encountered who owned/drove Jettas were late teens/early 20s suburban yuppie spawns.
Hope I've been of service in providing insight into your query.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Less words, more rad.

:wink:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

MustardFacial posted:

Citroen Zabrus:

This reminds me of the 1980's advertisements for for those special cabinet things to house all your nintendo stuff

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

SquirrelGrip posted:

someone said toggle switches and airplane parts

That was me, please don't stop. :shlick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

My parents had a 1978 Buick Regal when I was born. It was identical to the car in the advertisement shown here, down to the cushy red, velvet-like seats. It finally went to the great junkyard in the sky when I was about 9. The odometer had stopped working sometime after it rolled over to 300k miles. Some of my earliest childhood memories take place in that big, beautiful red, chrome and wood grain interior. This was the car what wee little babby Six sat behind the wheel of in the garage, and pretended to drive amazing adventures in, and to this day, unwavering childhood attachment holds the dark red, 78' Regal as the Standard of automotive interiors for me.

Not my parent's actual car here, but a very close example of the dash (though, far more worn out and dirty than theirs was):

• Locked thread