Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013

Lard Goat posted:

Have you ever been really drunk? Like a few shots short of a handle drunk? poo poo gets a little wonky at that level. When I woke up still plastered her whole family was laughing at me for all the drunk texts asking her to come back. c'est la vie
I've hit that moment a couple times and the aftermath is never pretty if you have access to communication devices. Pick a different drink with a lower alcohol percentage so you can't reach that point and you should be okay.
If you're going to still smash down that much then try not to drink alone is all the advice I can give.
Avoid caffeine so you're not up at 5am browsing through facebook and wondering what the rest of your year level from high school have been up to even though you didn't speak to them back then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread