Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
Holy crap this game is bonkers I'm not even sure where to start on it's madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

I just realized you said that this game focuses on gunplay heavily in the later part of the game didn't Sleeping Dogs do that as well?

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

That's just great that the muzzle climb just lets you tko enemies almost instantly. So we have one more episode left are you planning on continuing this series or moving on to less gasoline fumed pastures?

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Holy crap 3 updates I'm lagging behind. I've never played this game so I have no idea how far you're in but have you ever thought of lping Escape from Butcher Bay?

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

RealSovietBear posted:

I've never played Escape from Butcher Bay, but I probably won't do two Vin Diesel games in a row. Could do it next year though. Right now the plan is to LP Resident Evil 0 Remake and quite possibly Eat Lead after we're done with Wheelman.

Oh that should be fun I've never played the original or remake and Eat Lead should be fun I've always wanted to play that game.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

So is Gasolina Gasoline's cute sister? :heysexy:

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

RealSovietBear posted:

Yes. It's actually two female trucks kissing.

Hawt. :c00lbert:

Edit:Way too many of those smilies are wildly inappropriate.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Why couldn't he just disguise himself he's changed clothes several times already. I mean at the very least he could cover up his drat head he's the only bald person in this city. Kinda hard to miss the sun reflecting off his dome and into your eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

Man this game is a glittering turd, there's a lot of good ideas here e.g. air jacking, explosion cam (which is not even original), etc. But most of it's just crap, shoehorned shooting sections and blatant rubberbanding being the big offender. I thank you for entertaining us with this lp but this game should go the way of Shaqfu collected in mass and burned.

• Locked thread