Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Alain Post posted:

The TNA stink is strong.

Stink, you're wronk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
i can't get super angry but i'm surprised that american treasure karl stern didn't get william muldoon in as much as he was banding about it.

Misionerios not getting in after POPULARIZING THE TRIOS MATCH always befuddles me.

but hey, I expected CIMA to get dropped off the ballot and he stays on for another year!

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

Alain Post posted:

The TNA stink is stronk.

Muuuuch better

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spermgod posted:

There's clearly many people voting in the Mexico category that have no business doing so.

Not sure if there's a good argument for Nakamura getting in before Taue and Akiyama.

Both guys are failures as draws and Taue is looked upon as not being that good.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

i can't get super angry but i'm surprised that american treasure karl stern didn't get william muldoon in as much as he was banding about it.

Misionerios not getting in after POPULARIZING THE TRIOS MATCH always befuddles me.

but hey, I expected CIMA to get dropped off the ballot and he stays on for another year!

He said he's not sending in his proposal until next year.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

criticism aside the eddie quinn and perrito bios are good reads

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

At least Bryan is close and Orton (as in all things) flopped.

Dave should wait a year after death before re-adding guys. His obits are amazing research but votes months later are not an honest reassessment.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

haha at no wrestlers voting for Bryan

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The formatting on the Observer site is fixed HOORAY.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sting.... :negative:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Reporters: 17th
Historians: 17th
Former Wrestlers: 30th
Active Wrestlers: 13th

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I honestly can't believe AJ fell off the ballot.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I would not have voted for him especially on this stacked ballot but I'm surprised Sting didn't do better. Dave mentioned his votes went up thanks to his sadass WWE run.

I Before E posted:

I honestly can't believe AJ fell off the ballot.

IT was too early to bring him back. I'm not sure if I could've voted for him this year but he definitely deserves to be on the ballot imo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HulkaMatt posted:

Former Wrestlers: 30th

Those are the same fuckers who thought he'd betrayed them and gone over to the nWo :argh:

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
So glad Perrito was put in. He got me into lucha when I moved to CA and had best in the world charisma when he was doing well outside the ring.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
stolen from Parties at ProWrestlingOnly

REPORTERS: 1. The Assassins 2. Bryan Danielson 3. Shinsuke Nakamura 4. Stanley Weston 5. Perro Aguayo Jr. 6. Brock Lesnar 7. Jim Crockett Sr. 8. Gene Okerlund 9. Carlos Colon 10. Villano III11. Mike & Ben Sharpe 12. Ivan Koloff 13. Cien Caras 14. Edge 15. Big Daddy 16. Los Misioneros de la Muerte 17. Sting 18. Jerry Jarrett 19. Howard Finkel 20. Minoru Suzuki 21. Blue Panther 22. Jimmy Hart 23. Volk Han 24. Bill Apter 25. L.A. Park 26. Ultimo Guerrero 27. Red Bastien 28. June Byers 29. Kiyoshi Tamura 30. Don Owen

HISTORIANS 1. Volk Han 2. Ivan Koloff 3. Brock Lesnar 4. Shinsuke Nakamura 5. Gary Hart 6. George Gordienko 7. Los Misioneros de la Muerte 8. Jerry Jarrett 9. Villano III 10. Perro Aguayo Jr. 11. Karloff Lagarde 12. Blue Panther 13. Bill Apter 14. Carlos Colon 15. Mark Lewin 16. Don Owen 17. Sting 18. Bryan Danielson 19. Los Brazos 20. Cien Caras 21. Howard Finkel 22. The Assassins 23. Jackie Pallo 24. Jimmy Hart 25. Gene Okerlund 26. Stanley Weston 27. L.A. Park 28. June Byers 29. Jim Crockett Sr. 30. Killer Karl Kox

FORMER WRESTLERS 1. Cien Caras 2. Mike & Ben Sharpe 3. Bill Apter 4. Gene Okerlund 5. John Tolos 6. Enrique Torres 7. Shinsuke Nakamura 8. Curt Hennig 9. Ricki Starr 10. Red Bastien 11. Jim Crockett Sr. 12. Ivan Koloff 13. Don Owen 14. Killer Karl Kox 15. Carlos Colon 16. Edge 17. Domenic DeNucci 18. Mark Lewin 19. Jerry Jarrett 20. Johnny “Wrestling II” Walker 21. Perro Aguayo Jr. 22. Los Brazos 23. Los Misioneros de la Muerte 24. The Assassins 25. Jun Akiyama 26. Brute Bernard & Skull Murphy 27. Larry Matysik 28. Rollerball Mark Rocco 29. Brock Lesnar 30. Sting

ACTIVE WRESTLERS 1. Jim Crockett Sr. 2. Carlos Colon 3. The Assassins 4. Perro Aguayo Jr. 5. Rollerball Mark Rocco 6. Johnny Saint 7. Gary Hart 8. Shinsuke Nakamura 9. Brock Lesnar 10. Villano III 11. Dr. Wagner Jr. 12. Johnny “Wrestling II” Walker 13. Sting 14. Gene Okerlund 15. Bill Apter 16. Howard Finkel 17. Yuji Nagata 18. Akira Taue 19. Ron Wright 20. Jimmy Hart 21. Curt Hennig 22. Ivan Koloff 23. June Byers 24. Von Brauners w/Saul Weingeroff 25. Cowboy Bob Ellis 26. Tim “Mr. Wrestling” Woods 27. Junkyard Dog 28. Jerry Jarrett 29. Edge 30. Sgt. Slaughter

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Weird how Colon did so well among the active wrestlers, I wonder if they were influenced by WWE inducting him

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

haha suck it AJ

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm surprised Dragon did so poorly among active wrestlers.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I imagine a big part of that is they don't care about the indies.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Nov 5, 2015

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Místico is going to be an interesting one, his record as a draw during his CMLL run should make him as close to a lock as a non-Cena modern candidate can be, but it's inevitable that his failure of a WWE run is going to influence voters.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Who the hell is voting for Vampiro

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Vampiro is just bullying people at LU to give him their ballots. He only writes one name.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Benne posted:

Who the hell is voting for Vampiro

From what I know I'm skeptical that it was for a long enough period to warrant induction, but he was a legit draw in Mexico in the early '90s who was VERY popular with female fans.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Interesting that there's no evidence of the talking point that Randy Orton is one of the most respected current guys by fellow wrestlers in the results.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
If Sting wanted to get in I guess he should have just taken one more buckle bomb

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
AJ noooooo

At least he'll always have the REAL top award in the industry

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

triplexpac posted:

AJ noooooo

At least he'll always have the REAL top award in the industry

He didn't actually end up with Claire Lynch

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Dave's discussing the HOF live after a commercial break: http://tunein.com/radio/Sports-Byline-USA-s45194/

Of those that got in Dave voted for only Brock, Ivan, and Perro(he might not have voted for Perro, he was mush mouthed when he said this)

He also voted for Danielson but those other voting jerks kept him out this year

schweens fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 5, 2015

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

schweens posted:

Dave's discussing the HOF live after a commercial break: http://tunein.com/radio/Sports-Byline-USA-s45194/

Of those that got in Dave voted for only Brock, Ivan, and Perro(he might not have voted for Perro, he was mush mouthed when he said this)

He also voted for Danielson but those other voting jerks kept him out this year

Did Dave reveal his whole ballot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Did Dave reveal his whole ballot?

I don't think so. Just mentioned what inductees he voted for and mentioned a couple he voted for that missed the cut

He mentioned the Sharpes in addition to Danielson

• Locked thread