Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Want to get back into this but I'm like halfway to Sagittarius A, and halfway to wanting to finish my odyssey or self-destruct myself back to civilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

I haven't played this game in a while.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Is the "sell all modules before trading in your ship" rule still in effect? Or did they update that?

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

I just now got horizons after buying the base game at launch. What cool new poo poo is there for me to do? How do I make lots of spacebucks?

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Just thought I'd try my hand at passenger transport. I lost 2 Anacondas.

Okay the first time I didn't realize I was transporting a criminal. I got scanned on my way OUT of the starport and destroyed.

The second time though I have no idea what happened. I was delivering the first load of generic passengers into a station. I was getting scanned so I went into silent running. Just then someone came out of cruise right in front of me and we collided. I got hit with a fine but then the station opened fire and destroyed me.

Now I have a 5400 credit fine and I'm not sure for what exactly.

This is hard.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

How do I pay off my bounties? The station blows me up before I can get inside.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

If you get a crew member can you both drive your SRVs at the same time?

I'm not sure if I'm going to do more than one load of artifacts for the CG. This is time consuming as hell.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Let me have one of these. Imagine it rolling down the cargo ramp of your anaconda.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Sekenr posted:

This thing looks like it'll need a very asphalted planet.

It paves as it goes.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

I may have actually scanned more than 100 high energy wakes and not found a single datamined wake exception.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

This latest community goal mission hardly seems worth it. There is no large pad at the destination so I can't even deliver goods in my Type-9, and the Tier progression doesn't seem to take that into account.

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Crimson Harvest posted:

How far can a fully laden type 9 jump now? And can a person afford to set one up for ~220mil

My engineered FSD type 9 can go just over 18ly and carry 700 something cargo. And it's not even fully optimized.

220 mil is more than plenty for a fully set up T9 i think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanzuo
May 7, 2007

Gyrotica posted:

You should be able to check here: https://coriolis.io/

I don't think they've updated for the new engineering modules though. If you max out the old system you'll get under what the new system can get you.

The type 9 now has 2 class 8 internal slots which doesn't seem to be reflected on coriolis.

• Locked thread