Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Dabir posted:

Is CQC basically Melee from Star Control 2?

Is Horizons basically planet landings from Star Control 2?

What I'm asking is are Frontier stealth-mkaing a Star Control MMO?

Yes and the reactive spheres of influence are clearly Powerplay...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Kryopsis posted:

Quick question: the OP specifically discourages buying Saitek products but the Saitek X-55 Rhino looks like a really good deal. What kind of issues were people experiencing with it? Are there concerns with longevity? Is the firmware garbage? Is it a driver problem?

Mine's been fine for about a year now. You really don't need all the buttons, as fun as forgetting which toggle is for chaff and which is dump cargo can be, so don't worry that the x52 might not be enough.

The only thing I'd like is a software option to disable it entirely so it doesn't conflict with the xbox 360 controller. (is there one?)

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Tonight I'm flying a multicannon cobra and its so much more fun than the vulture and python and pretty much everything.

Also Reboot/Repair is the best.

• Locked thread