Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Drake_263 posted:

The best poo poo happens when I'm asleep or at work, I swear.

Hey, you mentioned wanting to see some experiments with cheapo annoying ship builds - I think I'm going to take that over when I get back home. Got any specific requests for builds/hulls? Sidey, Eagle, Adder?

Op: Power Bottom?
Imperial Eagle sounds tailor made for it. :getin:

Not just a *fast* ship with better guns than the regular Eagle, but the *fastest* ship. Sign me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
okay so I just managed to squeak my way up to Lavigny Rating 5. I got 50.000 credits. What the actual gently caress?

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Voyeur posted:

You get the 50mil after a full week at rank 5.

gently caress me, that's dumb as gently caress

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Here we see the majestic Anaconda carefully laying its eggs in a nearby asteroid

So did a few million surprisingly quickly in a Hi mostly because of incidents like above. Buuuut two things

1) Wow I just realized my shield is literal poo poo
2) I run out of power FAST with 4 weapon pips, and I even take massive amounts of heat. What am I doing wrong?

Here is me

http://coriolis.io/outfit/vulture/24A5A4E3D5A4D3C0v0v0k---42f32j4v2h.Iw19kA==.Aw19kA==

Feel free to mock the shields

The Vulture can't really deal with the required power upkeep of two large beams firing continuously. Swap them out for pew pew pulses to keep firing

• Locked thread