Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

RabidWeasel posted:

I believe that being HELLA FAST is objectively fun hth.

Counterpoint: Eagle is objectively more fun than a viper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Shine posted:

It's like if Alanis Morissette wrote a song about objectivity.

That would, indeed, be quite ironic.

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Magmarashi posted:

Welcome to 2016. Literally means figuratively and objectively means 'my opinion is the right one'

No, you don't understand; I carefully measured the fun quotient of both the viper and the eagle on my fun-o-meter. The numbers don't lie.

JFC Goons.

On topic, I've tried both the FdL and the Python - I think I prefer the styling and maneuverability of the FdL, but the huge hardpoint is kind of a waste right now. Maybe it'll become awesome when Frontier release huge weapons that aren't cannons or PACs?

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Here's a fun event only poopsockers who play for hours a day and are opposed to the idea of fun can do!

Can't have casuals getting involved with the narrative, I guess?

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

The new materials traders are amazing and ridiculous in true :frontier: fashion.

Good: gives every material a use, making every uss worthwhile, and res sites a mat Bonanza.

Bad: why in God's name do they only trade one type of material? Why can't I trade any material for any other at any station? Loading inara and finding the closest trader to me and then schlepping there is not game play.

Also, the sooner they make limpets not require a cargo rack the better imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Frontier have openly stated that they make enough from the store these days to make expansions free.

Most of their items rely on players having the ship the item is for. There are also many items for the more expensive ships. Players affording more ships means they might buy more items.

Locking ships behind excessive grind therefore makes sense because..... :confused:

• Locked thread