Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Good thread idea. I read a lot of stuff, can't wait to contribute. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

TheBigAristotle posted:

This is quality stuff

Truly. Especially knowing that the Ajax players coming through at that time were poo poo and the head of the academy, Jan Olde Riekerink, was sacked in 2011.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Can someone good at the internet find the full article that was located here: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...m-10513257.html

It has been completely scrubbed from the internet including archive sites and google cache, which makes me wonder what was in it and want to read it.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

As a supporter of Jose, I enjoyed it very much.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I recently read an article about Barcelona's youth system where near the end there was a table showing how many hours per week different age groups train. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Cheers!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Not really an article but I was wondering if anyone here's read Raymond Verheijen's books and what did you think of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Hey guys, if anyone has an answer to these three very important questions, I'd be much appreciated. :)

jyrka posted:

Can someone good at the internet find the full article that was located here: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...m-10513257.html

It has been completely scrubbed from the internet including archive sites and google cache, which makes me wonder what was in it and want to read it.

jyrka posted:

I recently read an article about Barcelona's youth system where near the end there was a table showing how many hours per week different age groups train. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Cheers!

jyrka posted:

Not really an article but I was wondering if anyone here's read Raymond Verheijen's books and what did you think of it?

• Locked thread