Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Or do a 7000 meter set in a lap pool and clean those fuckers out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a real jerk posted:

you're not the boss of eating

Let's see you eat some coupons then. :smugbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a real jerk posted:

it's your idea you do it

OK. Which sauce should I use though? Peppercorn ranch or oyster sauce? Or should I try to consult the boss of eating? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fat Shat Sings posted:

oyster sauce is much thinner and most of it would run off of the coupon, ranch more of the sauce will stick to the coupon so the taste would be diluted more. Especially if it's one of those thick glossy ones with a lot of ink.

If you are talking about soaking them then oyster sauce may be a better choice as it's a little more potent than ranch, but depending on the coupon you might end up with a bowl of concentrated ink.

I really need more details on the type of coupon.

Thanks boss of eating. :munch:

• Locked thread