Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
their endless apps are bullshit because they purposefully wait forever to bring you more because of the whole "It takes your body 20 minutes to realize it's full" so you end up overpaying vastly because by the time they bring you the second lovely plate of $5 food you paid $20 to have unlimited amounts of you are already feeling full and won't even want a third plate.

If you had endless appetizer money you should instead go to a cheap chinese food buffet where you could slam as much food as you wanted in that 20 minute window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
also no fat person has that much foliage on their burgers

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

OK. Which sauce should I use though? Peppercorn ranch or oyster sauce? Or should I try to consult the boss of eating? :shrug:

oyster sauce is much thinner and most of it would run off of the coupon, ranch more of the sauce will stick to the coupon so the taste would be diluted more. Especially if it's one of those thick glossy ones with a lot of ink.

If you are talking about soaking them then oyster sauce may be a better choice as it's a little more potent than ranch, but depending on the coupon you might end up with a bowl of concentrated ink.

I really need more details on the type of coupon.

• Locked thread