Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Freezas reproduce like xenomorphs. Somewhere in Cold's house is a photo of little facehugger Freeza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Rhonne posted:

I feel like a lady Frieza wouldn't really look all that different from a male one.

I assume that since Frieza and co. have gecko feet and gecko tails, they have gecko junk too so the females wouldn't have tits and would otherwise look like males. XV2 has no female Frieza body, but a couple of voice options sound female (or close enough?)

King Cold laid Frieza's egg himself, but Frieza said parentS (he said mother in dub only, but did say parents as in plural) so who knows? And for that matter who cares?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lady Freezers would likely just be leaner and more willowy. Freeza even at his most androgynous has always had a very masculine muscular-ness to him. Which is only emphasized as he gets stronger.

Just giving Freeza race the option for both male and female voices though would be ideal.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Xpost from su thread. Thought you'd like it.

Covok fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 18, 2017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Covok posted:

Xpost from su thread. Thought you'd like it.

i didn't :(

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Xpost this to the su thread

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Squallege posted:

:c00lbert:

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Squallege posted:

I love the way in the first two Dragonball series everyone is always flipping each other off like they're angry 13 year olds.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

khwarezm posted:

I love the way in the first two Dragonball series everyone is always flipping each other off like they're angry 13 year olds.

To be fair most of them either are literally angry 13 year olds or in Vegeta's case emotionally and mentally an angry 13 year old.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Squallege posted:

This is actually a spoiler for how Vegeta will make Magetta cry next episode without talking.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sjvQHjHaDw

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Manga is out

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Of all the things to keep, they decide that's the most important? Why is this arc doomed to have such a terrible ending.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Momomo posted:

Of all the things to keep, they decide that's the most important? Why is this arc doomed to have such a terrible ending.

Cause it's Future Trunks. He is doomed to have terrible things happen to him.

Though I agree it makes even less sense here cause why would Zen'o erase the whole timeline instead of just the Zamasus? In the anime it made sense cause Giygazamasu had FUSED with the timeline

Toyotaro just made the anime ending make more sense

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Momomo posted:

At least their take on it looks better as an effect.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Momomo posted:

Because that was part of Toriyama's cliffnotes? It's right below "- joke about Goku having never kissed Chichi".

Covok
May 27, 2013

a cartoon duck posted:

Because that was part of Toriyama's cliffnotes? It's right below "- joke about Goku having never kissed Chichi".

Wait, Goku has never kissed Chichi? How? They had a western marriage. That ends in a kiss.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
He probably thought it was a kind of food.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Goku never kissing anyone was in the anime too.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Momomo posted:

that part is probably mandated to happen because it sets other stuff up

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i refuse to believe goku could be married to chichi as long as they have and not gotten tons of kissing action, her entire character is browbeating him and gohan into getting the traditional family life she wants

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

well too bad because that joke is in both the anime and manga. it's a dumb, bad joke tho yea

can't all be winners I guess but this one goes a step beyond

Covok
May 27, 2013

Goku, the man who has had sex with a woman at least twice, but never kissed one.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I mean, Zeno just popping the gently caress up and Zamasu realizing he was gonna get wrecked looks funnier than the anime version.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Vegeta secretly glad he gets to be Goku's first kiss

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

CharlestonJew posted:

Vegeta secretly glad he gets to be Goku's first kiss

French Goku

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Erasing the future timeline is kind of the only ending that works because it was doomed overall anyway. Even if Zamasu hadn't pulled a Gigyas, he had killed every supreme kai and every god of destruction. There were few mortals left that could serve as candidates for the GoD position, and even then there are no supreme kais to fulfill the role of gods of creation. All that reality had left was a slow march towards entropy.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Do they summon Zeno or does he just pop up?

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TFRazorsaw posted:

Erasing the future timeline is kind of the only ending that works because it was doomed overall anyway. Even if Zamasu hadn't pulled a Gigyas, he had killed every supreme kai and every god of destruction. There were few mortals left that could serve as candidates for the GoD position, and even then there are no supreme kais to fulfill the role of gods of creation. All that reality had left was a slow march towards entropy.

So it's our universe?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SNW1Zehr1o

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

I thought the whole point of this was that it'd be up to the humans to carve their own future, without the gods interfering. Kind of like what Goku's hinting at right now, really.

Also it felt like it was also something the writers intentionally wrote in so they could never use Future Trunks again, since they couldn't use other gods as an excuse.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Momomo posted:

I thought the whole point of this was that it'd be up to the humans to carve their own future, without the gods interfering. Kind of like what Goku's hinting at right now, really.

Also it felt like it was also something the writers intentionally wrote in so they could never use Future Trunks again, since they couldn't use other gods as an excuse.

I mean. The gods of destruction and the supreme kais perform a vital function. They create new worlds and the GoDs destroy things so things are in balance. They're not just a celestial bureaucracy, they actually have to do this or no new life comes into being.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Was hoping Beerus would erase SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta, or at least let some little kids treat them like piņatas.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

TFRazorsaw posted:

and even then there are no supreme kais to fulfill the role of gods of creation.

Kais grow from trees. They could just grow more.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

I mean. The gods of destruction and the supreme kais perform a vital function. They create new worlds and the GoDs destroy things so things are in balance. They're not just a celestial bureaucracy, they actually have to do this or no new life comes into being.

I mean, Universe 7 already had completely inept gods that didn't do that and they were still able to exist alright once Frieza was taken care of. In fact with Kai coming out it shows the Supreme Kai was wrong in drat near everything he did. They can do fine without gods.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

a cartoon duck posted:

I thought the joke was Goku is talking about kissing in public but Vegeta thinks he's talking about kissing period.

http://www.shonengamez.com/2017/07/18/dragon-ball-fighterz-adds-piccolo-and-krillin/

Green man in the fightmanz...oh and Krillin I guess.

Momomo posted:

I mean, Universe 7 already had completely inept gods that didn't do that and they were still able to exist alright once Frieza was taken care of. In fact with Kai coming out it shows the Supreme Kai was wrong in drat near everything he did. They can do fine without gods.

So who is going to direct souls where they need to go? Or make new species?

SirKibbles fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 19, 2017

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
Also don't know in the manga, but pretty sure Gowasu's conversation while watching the pterodactyl people implies that they do not create life and that their job as Kai is to guide them. Each different Kai takes a difference stance on what "guiding" means with the most inneficient ones doing nothing and letting ningens sort things out themselves

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

lezard_valeth posted:

Kais grow from trees. They could just grow more.

That also takes a really long rear end time, and odds are, if Zamasu was doing his job right, he'd have likely destroyed the fruit bearing trees himself.

Momomo posted:

Except Frieza's time frame of being decommissioned was a fraction of what gods measure their time in, and even then, Shin and Beerus were still fulfilling their basic responsibilities and maintaining something APPROACHING cosmic balance.

In the future timeline's case, you had maybe a pocket of 50 mortals left in all of creation, all of them low level humans besides Trunks himself.

lezard_valeth posted:

Also don't know in the manga, but pretty sure Gowasu's conversation while watching the pterodactyl people implies that they do not create life and that their job as Kai is to guide them. Each different Kai takes a difference stance on what "guiding" means with the most inneficient ones doing nothing and letting ningens sort things out themselves

They keep mentioning that without destruction there can be no creation, and Liquir's profile mentions that he weeds out imperfections that creep up in his Supreme Kai's designs.

They may not expressly mold things directly, but they definitely set this stuff in motion. They create new planets, at the very least.

Nodosaur fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

lezard_valeth posted:

They kind of still have to make the planets right? They Universe 7 pretty sparsely populated is presented as Shin's fault I think they have some control over creating life.

• Locked thread