Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

krillin is the best no matter what (hair is loving sweet though)

play krillin in budokai

meditate on krillin, focus your ki on his coolness, and become krillin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

today's episode was good, cept there was funky animation when goku was powering up in space. his head is way off model and makes him look like he's one of those sd chibi characters

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

goku finally becomes jesus

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

"maybe gohan's kid is evil" - a good father

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i liked the scene with the grand kai's parting gift to little kaioshin

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Esroc posted:

They seem to keep forgetting the "can't sense God ki" angle. Dende could sense it from the get go and the other z-fighters are all following what's going on just fine and even comment that they sense how strong Goku has gotten since attaining God ki. They've mentioned that it's not supposed to be able to be sensed, but then in the same episode someone will make a comment about how huge Beerus' or Goku's ki is.

In other words it's Toei, in true Toei fashion, not bothering to be consistent.

i don't think vegeta can sense their ki (which is why whis offered to let him see). i think vegeta's just trying to recover his pride by developing the power to sense god ki

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

StrifeHira posted:

Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0KxyOk4j00

Maybe it's just me, but Batbeerus kinda has a Devilman vibe to him.

And if "Super Satan" in this "retelling" is supposed to stand for the Super Saiyan God... that means Mark "Hercule" Satan has become both God and Devil.

:allears:

god krillin next please

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

vegeta finally got to cradle goku in his arms :3:

this episode had some really fantastic fights, and i'm p glad they redid battle of gods now

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

man that poll is all kinds of hosed up...

krillin at #4 barely above goku? wtf is wrong with you sick freaks

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Ytlaya posted:

I think we should all take a moment to reflect upon the fact that Krillin and Yamcha are both demigods who could effortlessly destroy the planet and conquer worlds.

would be pretty ironic if krillin became the next freeza. i'd also watch that

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

holy poo poo, vegeta bribes whis with food to get training to become a god

also this episode was amazing. next episode we get more krillin so i'm super hype about next week

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Carlosologist posted:

Super is a superior anime because it featured Goku getting kicked out of his house, Vegeta moonlighting as a chef, and Super Satan saving the universe.

plus super has made noticeable improvements to the battle of gods content (goku actually seems to turn into a god, the fight between beers and goku was a lot better, etc.)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

earlier today goku was handcuffed and being led to bad dad jail by krillen through a crowd of reporters, when koala face emerged and laser ringed him in the gut. goku died later on the way to the hospital :rip:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Stairmaster posted:

WHY DIDNT GULDO CARRY A GUN

frieza was well known for his strict gun control, death panels, and a uhc program he named friezacare

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Blaze Dragon posted:

Have Krillin train under Whis too, become a Super Human God Super Human. Or Super Human Blue, but since he shaved his head once again, there's no actual differences. You just have to believe he is.

i want to believe

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

if anyone joins up with jaco it's gonna be krillen cause he's already a cop

also it'd be p cool if krillen became a hard-boiled space detective

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

expected chichi to be much worse this ep thanks to peeps complaining about her in this thread but it wasn't that bad at all. chichi's always been a controlling mom and I think she just needs time to get used to gohan being a dad and her being a grandma

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i like how db is an allegory for austrian economics, with goku being the avatar of the free market and invaders from space being government regulation and destruction of liberty. except in the cell saga where dr. gero is a communist sympathizer which tries to initiate a market failure (cell) but the failure is ultimately corrected by rational actors (gohan, goku, vegeta)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

CharlestheHammer posted:

What does that make krillen

voluntary personal exchange, that's why he's goku's best friend

it also makes a poignant point when freeza destroys him in front of goku. freeza is literally regulatory capture gone insane and the episode shows that you can only push the market so much before there is a massive correction

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

what's with goku trying to murder his teachers with explosives?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

grandpa picollo already made rof retread worth it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i think he was gonna wish for some origami this time

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

BurningDance posted:

Nerd Gohan has given us GrandpaUncle Piccolo, therefore making him sort of cool in my book

grunkle piccolo

visceril posted:

5th fighter possibilities:

Broly
Arale
Neko Majin Z
Pikkon
Galbi
Old Kai
"Beebus"
Dabura
Krillin
Mr. Satan
Some OC

ftfy

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Was real hopeful when the baddies were super slow to krillin that it was a hint at his future super human god form

it's gonna happen, krillin was the toughest person beers ever fought

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

crisis of infinite ginyus

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

krillin is the true saiyan prince and he will go ssgss 3 next episode

you can tell he's a saiyan royalty by how short he is

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Testekill posted:

They should just make a full movie out of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94riEyRp_qI

i wish i were mr satan too

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the latest episode had some real quality animation

frieza is a much bigger dick in this animation than in the movie. he tried to murder krillen again...

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

new episode is out

god gohan you suck

pretty cool picollo gohon fight

this episode is a clip show

they got buu and picollo

that's about it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Mordaedil posted:

I find it easier to watch GT is you keep in mind that Pan just wants to have an adventure like her granddad used to, including the difficulties and the stereotypes that go with it, Goku is just along to make Pan happy and Trunks is there as punishment for not training hard enough.

i don't remember goku being molested by a fawn

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

:allears:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Petiso posted:

Just in case you didn't know, Toriyama already drew what the theorical fusion between Krillin and Piccolo would look like:

:eyepop:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

god drat goku's a dick

he slugged monaka in the face jesus

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

so can we all agree that humans are the masters of the only skill that really matters in the universe?

cooking

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

StrifeHira posted:

Apparently Frost entered the tournament only because Champa promised he'd help the Noble Emperor find homes for the space orphans.

Animation took a hit this week but that was an interesting episode.

i don't speak japanese, but from the raws it seems like champa wants to help with the space orpahns even if frost loses lol

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Squall posted:

Krillin stole that rock from Goku and made him go hungry that night. Karma came to bite him on the rear end for it, but still :mad:

he later threw said rock at goku

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

basically, hillary clinton freeza vs donald trump freeza

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

champa and beers really play well off each other and i love them lots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

freeza observes the bushido code

frost brings great dishonor to himself and his race

• Locked thread