Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Bring back the best villain, Super Janemba. Super Janemba would win the tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I haven't read DBM does Bojack at least bring Zangya and the Tien vs Trunks match with him AKA the only good things about Bojack

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They should make Mirai Trunks the Supreme Kai. That would solve a lot of problems. That's a guy who gets things done.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I missed the discussion of Super Saiyan power multiplers, but its fun to think that just by the numbers at least, SSj1 Raditz will still only be in the Nail/Recoome/Potential Unlock Krillin neighborhood. Not so strong at all.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The things I like are extremely canon. The things you like? Brother I got some bad new on that front...

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I wonder who the Canon Criers are trying to impress. Who is helped by internet people mewling about canon while others are enjoying a television program.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Noncanon is just like gluten, or hipster. It may have actually meant something at soke point but now it's just a catchall "thing i dont like"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://youtu.be/rgRnaWGOlGc

A Dragon Ball mobile VR kit is being released. At least in Japan anyway. Is this canon

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Please be kind to trunks's khaki shorts and ill fitting jacket. They are trying their best.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

GT trunks was bad and all but his first scene where he gets all fed up with being a normie and jumps out his window and flies around was fun. I liked it when i was a kid

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

he hasn't been on the dang show for 20 years. he is allowed some callbacks

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dragon Ball might be a simple fight show. It might be a show about family drama and character interactions. But there's one thing that Dragon Ball never ever is under any circumstances: a manga.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

They should try to wake buu up first by pouring espresso into his antenna and vents.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Super broly god super broly is my favorite character

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

khwarezm posted:

Why do people care about SS4 so much.

within the heart of every dragon ball fan lies a desire to step into the grand tour grand tour grand tour

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Potential Actually Unleashed For Realsies This Time

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Those rule examples look like somebody skimmed a World of Darkness book once and then hit themselves with a pipe and started writing the Dragon Ball system.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its interesting how basically none of our heroes have any sort of command or leadership experience. I mean Roshi ran a dojo, which is kinda that, and Vegeta was a prince of apparently one dude, but thats it. Honestly the only one with experience managing a fighting force is Frieza and maybe dont give that dude the reigns.

E: did Pilaf ever have an army beyond Mai and Shu? Hes basically on team hero now, if only in a mascot capacity

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Kanos posted:

I'm pretty sure Gero got away.

Yeah, 17 killed Gero. Maybe 18? Its their first scene

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

sassassin posted:

I'm not sure about that at all. There are many forums on the internet besides this one (shocking I know), and language barriers and production schedules mean that responding to our posting that quickly in the show is unlikely.

Nope, we're writing dragon ball now. Only possible explanation.

hello toriyama please bring back Super Janemba please ilu

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

extra row of teeth posted:

Hey um I don't want to poo poo up this thread with off-topicness, but is there a place on SA to discuss Xenoverse 2? I didn't see a Games chat in thread search and this thread appears to be just for the TV show.

Do I have to go...off the forums...for talk about the game? :ohdear:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797982

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

This is probably why they outlawed time travel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

graham cracker posted:

I still think Janemba would be the best Buu replacement. :colbert:

Super Janemba is actually the best character in the series, if you think about it correctly

• Locked thread