Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Rodyle posted:

New Abridged episode was sort of weak. Why the thread change though?

This isn't even the Dragon Ball Z thread's final form!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
I was all set to watch the Buu Saga (I stopped watching dbz for a bit and missed the end of it), but Saiyman through World Tournament through all the Buu Sagas is over 80 episodes?! I mean, I'm still going to finish it, but this could take some time.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
While we can argue who the most powerful Z-Fighter is, nobody can deny that Piccolo is the tallest. [Cue 6 pages of exactly this.]

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

XboxPants posted:

You need to establish the hierarchy so you can tell which characters (or your dad) can beat up.

My dad can beat up Akira Toriyama. I keep asking him not to.

Quote for new page. Also, I really liked it.

ThNextGreenLantern fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Feb 16, 2016

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Whis is simply the life form known as Whis.

Alt. take: Whis gay, so what?

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Parrotine posted:

I need part 2 of that TFS Broly special, oh god I hope they don't blueball us for a while

Consider me an optimist, but I firmly believe it'll be out by New Year's Day. Of 2018.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Dragon Ballz megathread: I want a strong Daddy!

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

tap my mountain posted:

I heard the western Hokuto no Ken movie is even worse

It has Clint Howard shrieking "Y' old bieetch!" at an old lady, and at one point Chris Pine looks directly at the camera and says "Welcome to the future." Also it has Rufio and Downtown Julie Brown. So, it's actually a cinematic masterpiece tyvm.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

then they'd be a dog and a monkey at the same time

a donkey

Does Goku have a certificate stating he DOESN'T have donkey brains?

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Also, is it just me or does he seem to be getting DUMBER with age?

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Goku "Gohan, don't hold back just to see what he can do! Go all out from the start!"
Gohan "Oh man, dad's right." Waits to go Super Saiyan until after seeing what his enemy can do

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
Three thoughts:
1. Knowing Hit, he probably still requires payment from Champa to participate in this tournament. Universe on the line or not, we have never seen him fight for free.

2. If my previous knowledge of Battle Royales are any indication, this match will be fun for a bit until THE BIG SHOW comes in and eliminates all of the non-Saiyans from Universe 7.

3. Definitely a good idea to leave Goten and Trunks home if there is no flying. They're bad at team work and they are the size of 6 year olds.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

So... remember how goku has instant transmission, which is a technique and not flight? how do you eliminate him without knocking him out?

More importantly- Goku's SECRET HIDDEN TOP RING RETURN SPIN TECHNIQUE!

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

drrockso20 posted:

He'll pull a Garlic Jr obviously

But his arms and legs just get longer without becoming proportionally balanced so he just looks like an Adventure Time character.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012
I want Piccolo to be thrown from the platform only to launch his stretchy arms and rubber band himself back on. Preferably using his momentum to knock someone else off.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Rutibex posted:

Roshi should have taken 10 minutes to learn how to fly. It only took Videl an afternoon and she could barely control her Ki.

I hope not! I mean, flying isn't allowed in the tournament and he should have to use that spinning Baby Gamera outside of that! I was going to say he wouldn't lower himself to using a Crane school technique until I remembered ALL OF THE ALIENS who know it.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Rhonne posted:

DBS ep. 99: "Master Roshi is missing! The return of Jackie Chun?"

Translation error, it's actually "Frieza's new condition! The Ginyu Force represents Universe 7?!"

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Reinanigans posted:

Episode 99: Little Mac Punches In?!

Doc Louis and King Kai sharing bad jokes and chocolate bars? I would watch it.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

A lot of Deadpool's best stuff, imo, explores the genuine thoughts and beliefs Wade holds underneath all that crazy nonsense.

Like how Deadpool was originally keeping Blind Al as a servant and prisoner. He would play pranks on her and he would put her in a room full of nails and broken glass if she disobeyed him. He wouldn't even lock the door, she was just so afraid of him she wouldn't try to leave until he let her out. Then just go back to lolrandumb after like nothing happened!

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Aurora posted:

Did you guys know...things in dbz take a long time

Excited for next episode to be comprised entirely of shots of the arena being constructed. You lock those pieces into place, Grand Priest!

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Caros posted:

That's blue. He means the ritual one that can be done with a couple of children and an unborn baby that jacks your power well above anything regular super saiyan can hope to accomplish.

Universe 6 Saiyans can go Super Saiyan God by focusing their energy into their elbows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

HitTheTargets posted:

I was gonna ask if you statted up Universe 9, but it's a moot point now.

It's just a picture of a trash can. On fire.

• Locked thread