Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013
Fusion is kinda dumb and fan-ficy. I hope they don't go down that road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

Farecoal posted:

Um I thought we all agreed that Krillin was the best dad, as well as the best character???

He's also nailing a hot blonde who can blow up planets. Goku and Vegeta's wives can only blow up emotionally.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

tsob posted:

Bulma could probably SCIENCE! a planet in to exploding. Alternately she could also probably shrink a planet in to a capsule, carry the entire thing around in her handbag for however long and then plop it down in a new system to really gently caress with some people's heads. I wonder, would everyone be all right in there if she left an LED next to the capsule?

It's a pity all the combat in Dragonball comes down to punchmans, because one character using stupid sciencey poo poo to fight on par with the other guys would be fun.

I mean, they all did pretty well for themselves. Vegeta and Gohan married into extreme wealth, and Goku technically married into royalty.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

Amorphous Blob posted:

Dragon Ball is really bad about variations in skillsets, even for a battle manga.

Dragon Ball was much better about this than DBZ. They actually used the occasional technique instead of pure brute force.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

So that more or less locks it as Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis, and ????

Piccolo fused with Dende.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

Covok posted:

Wow, Piccolo's power level went up by 100! This is a game changer.

Fusing with Nail put him on par with Frieza's 2nd form and fusing with Kami made him stronger than SSJ Vegeta. Just like zenkais, the power boost seems to be whatever makes the character suddenly relevant to the situation. Also it'd turn him into a walking senzu bean.

• Locked thread