Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
If we can be real here, the OP of this thread is utter dogshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
The OP should be nothing but gay fanart of all kinds because I hate myself.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Jedah posted:

OP is just Uncle Piccolo giving very specific babysitting instructions for Pan.

Dude, why would Uncle Piccolo explain eroticism and how Akira Toriyama somehow got nipples in a Shonen Jump manga?

Covok
May 27, 2013

RBX posted:

I'm gonna make a new thread and keep the OP up to date on the anime, manga, games and more. I have alot of downtime. The title is gonna be r/DBZ

*In Zen-Oh Sama voice* Squish!

Covok
May 27, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Goku can't revive Raditz and Nappa because they reincarnated as Goten and Trunks. That's canon. I can prove it if you read this 10000 page livejournal I wrote.

All this livejournal is a collection of GokuxVegetaXBulmaXChiChixFreezaxCellxPiccolo polygamy fanfiction with a lemon twist.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Dias posted:

Not disagreeing with you per se but wait, are there people that would hang around ADTRW and NOT know the basic stuff about DB/DBZ?

I mean a lot of people don't know anything about the series besides people scream and lasers are shot.

Covok
May 27, 2013

deadly_pudding posted:

There should be a second post after the OP that's just a giant essay about the Great Sin Cast Upon the Earth by Toriyama the Betrayer: Power Levels, and how they were relevant exactly up until they weren't any more.

Have American fans ever gotten over the fact that power levels don't matter?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Raxivace posted:

Reminds of this podcast I listened to once where one of the hosts clearly didn't know much about Dragon Ball Z but tried to compare it to Resident Evil 4 of all things.

If you don't mind, do you remember how he was trying to compare those two franchise? Like, that's like saying "Star Wars is exactly like Beybale" to me. In the sense that it's an utter nonsense sentiment to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Raxivace posted:

I'd have to go back and double check to be sure, but it was something about RE4's second half being more "anime" than the first half, and then Dragon Ball Z being used as the point of comparison because of how people in RE4 stare at each other or something during conversations or something.

It was otherwise a good podcast (It was the Watch Out For Fireballs episode on RE4 btw) but that comparison stood out as strange to me.

That makes so little sense. Even more so when you consider that "staring at each other to build tension" is a dramatic technique popularized in Asian media by the world respected film director, Akira Kurosawa.

• Locked thread