Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars

Kin posted:

I really wish that Toriyama would just create a group of enemies with different power levels to let all the heroes have a fight. It doesn't always have to be just 1 superbad.

Let Goku/Vegeta take on the top guy, but have piccolo and whoever else fight equivalent enemies elsewhere. Maybe throw a bit of plot in it that isn't [bad guy wants to blow up everything] just to keep it interesting too.

The premise of Bojack Unbound or Cooler always bothered me in that regard, here's these varied fodder minions that can be utilized so that everyone can have a chance to shine but nope lets have Goku/Gohan kill all of them near the climax easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

GT really likes putting Pan in weird creepy situations, I think the director was into some questionable poo poo. :v:

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2QW9dUR9M

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

It doesn't actually take a lot to hurt people in DBZ. Krillin was able to create a technique which (barring goofy Cell filler) can obliterate dudes many many many times above his level.

I'm actually wondering how much the *bad guy isn't even phased by attack* is just goofy filler. Like geez whoever comes up in the idea department of filler sure has some weird consistency when your got crap like Vegeta not being allowed a few seconds to hold his own against a villain but meanwhile Yamcha and Tien tag team and beat up a Cell Jr.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Reading DBM made me realize I think Akira forgot Vegeta has a second kid that was meant to be born by the time of super or something.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I guess it would be too much to hope that one of the universe's is just Future Trunks timeline.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Why isn't Android 15 on the poll, he needs to be there ASAP.

"Vegitaah!"
"Trunks Awww Yeah!"
"Aha Goku!"

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I want Mr.Buu to be pushed so hard he instinctively ends up absorbing someone and is disqualified.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

HD DAD posted:

Bring back Lunch. She was cool.

According to this...

quote:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/mando-kobayashi-akira-toriyama-qa/

Tenshinhan’s Epilogue:
Stoic Tenshinhan mainly does farming in addition to his training. He can split into multiple bodies and grow extra arms, so harvesting the crops goes quickly. He was found by Lunch, who fell in love with him at first sight and had been constantly pursuing his whereabouts, and even reluctantly lived together with her; but she wasn’t cut out for farming, and Tenshinhan has no interest in romance, so she left after just a few days. After that, it seems Lunch apparently stops in from time to time.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Kild posted:

he didn't but he said this kamehameha would destroy the whole solar system when he beam battled Gohan I believe.

Didn't the beam end up going to space anyway after Gohan vaporized Cell? I'm just imaging a couple on a family outing on a distant planet end up getting nuked several years later.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Did the film really foreshadow goku ending up saving the day? When I watched it I thought for sure Trunks after slicing the monsters tail was going to end up pulling off some future trunks mojo on it's rear end with a magic sword. Speaking of swords whatever happened to future trunks?

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Testekill posted:

Actually Broly is boring and lame. He's just an unstoppable force of nature who doesn't really have much going for him. Janemba is far superior in that it has the fat giant version but also Super Janemba which seems much more menacing and there are creative visuals like how it teleports.

Counterpoint: Broly was pretty metal in the first film when he talked, in-fact it's strange how by the time of the 2nd film he can't even speak anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9xdV4ubgQ

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Just have someone punch Pan or Videl and he'll snap into a new powerup again.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Or you can be SSJ4 Gogeta and mash the attack button as he has no animation delay on his combo's so you can punch people to the next dimension.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yamcha is stronger than Cell filler is baller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGQWupUBsY

I love how Piccolo is the only one in the whole group handling himself quite well.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

It's either just me but I've noticed in most of the DBZ material Vegeta starts loosing in fights when his opponents turn their arms into super bendy extending whacky inflatable tube men.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

You can't say Gohan jobbers worse in Super then ROF.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

rof kinda falls apart the second piccolo struggles against zarbon redux and gohan has to go super saiyan to bail him out

It honestly looks like Piccolo gets banged up a little bit and then prepares to go all out only for Gohan to just oneshot the guy out of nowhere.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I would so watch a full season of the great saiyaman.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Justin_Brett posted:

I hope Frost just turns out to not have any transformations and can access all of his power whenever he wants, just to crap on Frieza even more.

I thought they kinda needed transformations to lower down their power for mundane daily day to day stuff other then exploding crap or fighting otherwise just going for a daily jog would probably rip the planet a new one.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Screw Saiyan aging, Bulma has to be a soul sucking vampire to be constantly looking younger then chi-chi.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I wish this series had more Kayneroid 15, "Twwrunks Ah Yeah!".

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

But what if Goku is really the rear end in a top hat?

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

TFS should of collaborated with the Multiverse dudes and made the fanfic ending with just people's OC's getting beaten up.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

So in regards to Future Trunks timeline, did it ever occur to them to maybe after beating the androids try going to namek and use their dragon balls?, hell Trunks could of even asked the Kai's after beating Dabura about dragon balls. Like how long does someone have to be dead before the dragon balls flat out refuse to revive people

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Maybe Trunks should try vaporizing Zamasu and see if that works.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

How the gently caress can people stand the Ocean dub Cell Saga when Dameon Clarke is the perfect Cell.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

It's pretty wishful thinking but I would be so down if another Universes God Of Destruction was Cell who got offered the job and took the chance.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Isn't the guy who created Broly a massive crybaby that reacts akin to a DeviantArtist?

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Nothing will ever beat King Kai going on a rant about black human beings or Broly's Father reciting Shakespeare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2-xuUffi4

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I think the earth and humanity is hosed in this timeline, might as well just bring them all over to the present timeline.
Also DBM
Okay I'll give them massive props for having Ginyu steal Bra's body and pegging her ego down

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Just have Buu eat em and then spit em out.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

At the very least Super needs more Vegetdad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGYD6HLcwak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Pan is the reincarnated Buu :getin:

• Locked thread