Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Krillin and family continue to be the cutest part about this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I say the dragons were just Beerus and Goku showing off, "Hey, look what I can do with my ki! Now I'm gonna make it dance!"

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

New Leaf posted:

I'm playing catch-up on the last 4 episodes - how exactly is Vegeta even keeping up with this fight? God Ki can't be sensed, unless he tapped into something during Goku's transformation and he's just keeping his mouth shut about it.

He's got REALLY good eyes.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Demon King Piccolo kills Goku, destroys every district on the planet over the next few years, forces a fusion with Kami, destroying the Dragon Balls, ends up in a war with Babidi.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
VEGETA!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

StrifeHira posted:

The Super Ginyu Force, obviously.

Consisting of King Vegeta, Captain Ginyu, Nappa, Tarble, and of course, their leader, Yamcha.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Yeah, Big Green is back in action! Good thing he got all that training from beating up a good part of Freeza's army.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

visceril posted:

Everyone thought Trunks was the coolest when they were 11

To the point where there is something wrong with you if you don't like trunks. Terminal goonism

I think you'll find that everyone found Piccolo the coolest.

It was the turban and cape.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

setafd posted:

I'm gonna be mad if Piccolo doesn't get suped

He'll fuse with Universe 6 Piccolo and become as strong as Kid Buu.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I like Dragon Ball Super

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I mean, I would probably freak out if the guy who killed me once came back and decided to send a part of his galactic army against me.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Mogomra posted:

When Piccolo needs a new cape and hat, he just uses magic or some ki thing to create them out of thin air, right?

Does Gohan do the same thing for his clothes, or does Piccolo do it for him? :raise:

Gohan still has yet to master Piccolo's ultimate skill, the CLOTHES BEAM.

He's not ready for that kind of power yet.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Universe 6 is the Mirror Universe, that's obviously Mirror Cooler, Mirror Tarble, Mirror Kuriza, and Winnie the Buu.

I'm not really seeing how robot is Robo though.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

The Bee posted:

A whole species defined until very recently by Guy, Guy's Dad, Guy's Brother of Dubious Canonicity, and Dude's Weird Orange Granddad.

Don't forget Guy's Totally Canon Son.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Some Numbers posted:

Do we know for a fact that TP Trunks is the exact same Trunks from the original timeline?

In Xenoverse, when they start messing with Future Trunks' timeline, it threatens to erase TP Trunks from existence BttF style.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

With that title, maybe we'll get to form Gokule?

And then the Earth's Ultimate Warrior, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Gokule?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Justin_Brett posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in Cabba turning Super Saiyan himself somehow.

Unfortunately, he missed the Super Saiyan Bargain Sale back in the Buu Saga, but maybe the revelation about Frost combined with his new knowledge of the transformation will unlock it within him.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Omni-king is great

Beerus' wish is great

Monaka is great

Dragon Ball Super is great

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Beerus-Monaka needs to be a transformation for either Beerus or Monaka in the next Dragon Ball game.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

New Leaf posted:

It's amazing how feared Piccolo used to be and now he's babysitting and carrying shopping. How did Chichi even get in contact with him?

When he got his license, Chichi also made him get a phone

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't know how you'd implement it, but letting nameks become giant would be cool. Suddenly turn it into an Oozaru fight except you're the Oozaru.

Or they could do what heroes does with the god power ups and give namekians red eye.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I just want to fuse kamiccolo and King piccolo

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I have a feeling Future Mai isn't dead. She wouldn't be in the OP so much if she was just going to die in the first episode, right?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Trunks' hair changed color after he went through future puberty.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

New Leaf posted:

At any rate, it looks interesting! I don't care if it isn't a huge visual improvement on the original, it still looks great. Turles giving Slug fruit from the Tree of Might is really interesting.. I wonder what role those little hoverboards will play.

Hoverboard is probably an alternate method of transportation, so if you're on Frieza's ship you don't have to fly around like an idiot to get anywhere.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I actually thought that Bulma was going to get the Time Machine from Jaco's manga.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Finally

we get to see Future Trunks' reaction to the GREAT SAIYAMAN

also more baby pan :3:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
It will work because of time shenanigans.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Rutibex posted:

Correction, Bulma doesn't need to invent anything, she needs to improve her power armor. I bet with a pocket full of capsules she could beat Yamcha in a direct fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YRkiJ21SiE

Well of course she can beat Yamcha, she could probably beat Chaotzu too.

For everyone else, she has her son and boy-toy to handle for her.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Slightly Absurd posted:

I look forward to Bulma somehow casually threatening Lord Zeno

This leads to Bulma getting erased and replaced with Black Bulma, the next villain.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Blue Star posted:

I thought the Nameks invented the Dragon Balls. The Namekian Dragon Balls were the original ones, and then Kami went to Earth and created Earths Dragon Balls. But i guess theyre retconning that away and making it so that the Super DBs were the originals. But how come only Nameks can create more Dragon Balls? And who created the Super Dragon Balls?

The Super Dragon Balls were created by the Dragon God Zalama in Year 41 of the Divine Calendar.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Rutibex posted:

Story checks out:

Something just occurred to me. Does the Kaioshin of Universe 7 have a name? I only ever remember people calling him "supreme kai", but we have met more Kais, and they have names.

His name is actually Beerus. He doesn't want to piss off Beerus, so he just goes by Supreme Kai.

Beerus does not know this.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Carlosologist posted:

I still hope that this arc ends with the Super Dragon Balls being used to restore Trunks' timeline, that boy has been through some poo poo

The Dragon God will misunderstand the wish and move Future Earth into the same timeline as Present Earth, allowing everyone to call upon the Legendary Super Saiyan Trunks at any time they need.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Kin posted:

So, what's to stop Goku/Vegeta just disintegrating Zamasu like they did cell?

Or Goku just instant transmissions his immortal rear end to some far flung point of the universe before coming back to gang up on a Tankless black.

He's immortal, he doesn't have Cell's super regeneration.

Or rather, he does, but it's been turned up to 110.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
You know, it's a good thing that anyone more powerful than Kami doesn't die when they use the mafuba, otherwise this training session would have gotten awkward fast.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Okay now someone edit in the two Cell timelines

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Bloodly posted:

Put it this way; I would NOT be surprised to have the Supreme Kai of Time actually showing up in Super to fix this mess and/or lambast Zamasu for the Time Rings nonsense. Or she's appointed/born specifically because of this mess right at the end.

If you look closely at Xeno Trunks' clothes, you can see that he has Future Trunks' sweater on underneath.

In short, yes, your OC is canon.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Oh god, imagine an entire planet of Beeruses and Champas.

An entire planet full of gourmets.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
They will abridge Broly so hard that it will be all three Broly movies, with most of the focus placed on Bio-Broly, done at Kai Abridged speed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Percel's stories of a three way war between King Piccolo, the Red Ribbon Army, and Majin Buu were great. Too bad we never got any Dragon Ball content in Xenoverse 1. Maybe they can fix that in 2.

But yeah, Xeno Trunks is not good at his job of protecting the timeline, he either gets body-jacked, mind controlled, or ends up loving the timeline up worse. There's a reason he's not the main character.

• Locked thread