Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

ya, that works for now! thanks a bunch!

Korin and Yajirobe are doing Twister this time instead of limbo, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found Supreme Kai's height off putting. like, he was taller in Z right?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Arale is the only other being who can match Zeno in power

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Whis said that the high priest was way out of his league though

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this was a really good episode of Abridged, really tight story all the way through. SSJ2 Gohan is going to be amazing

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vegeta being proud of his son is one of my favorite things

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I like to think that SSB is what happens when one trains with the God of Destruction, and SSR is what happens when trained by a Kaioshin. since they're different gods and whatnot

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

That kinda changes stuff, I figured he was in his early 20s for some reason so I thought all the family stuff was like "think of your future beyond fighting" and now it's more like "you're no spring chicken, Trunks, make children already"

How old is Gohan in Super? Like, he should be 20 years old at most, right?

Gohan is apparently 23, but really 24 since he spent a year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

ImpAtom posted:

Bra goes into the hyperbolic time chamber for a year or two at some point. Problem solved.

it makes sense that Vegeta would try and make his daughter strong

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vegeta going from dickbag to father of the year is one of the best subplots in anime, I'd say

Also Bra being the next great jobber is too good to pass up

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

it makes sense that a fully trained SSJ2 is way stronger than SSJ3, SSJ3 was basically Trunks' muscle mode and never really seemed natural

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Zamasu is a GodTube commenter, which is arguably worse. Gowasu is just web surfing :colbert:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Goku will wear his Xeno gear in the next arc, sources say

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

oh, I was just joking about that. I bet Goku and Vegeta would get their gis updated for the Multiverse tournament though

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

it would be cool to see Videl training Pan at a later point in Super

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

man, Zamasu got hosed up :stare:

is it just me or is this arc really speeding toward its conclusion? not that I mind, the pace has been really good for this show

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Zamasu just getting straight up deleted is really quite scary. now I'm really wondering what Goku Black is; maybe he really is the God of Destruction of Universe 10

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Rutibex posted:

Goku Black is Zamasu. Remember that there are three timelines, not just two. The original where the androids kill everyone and Cell kills Trunks, the one where Trunks kills Cell, and the past where DB Super is taking place now.

Goku Black is the Zamasu from the timeline where Trunks is dead. He had no one to oppose him, so he killed everyone in that alternate existence. He then used the ring of time to jump into the timeline where Trunks is alive and help out the Zamasu there. Finish the job by eliminating all mortals in all timelines.

:eyepop:

this is probably the best theory I've seen so far, and it makes total sense, somehow

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

that was a good episode. The Cell Games: Presented by Hetap was a good joke. but the conception of Goten :gonk:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Goku learning the mafuba is hilarious, this show just keeps on getting better

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

when they say the merged Zamasu, it's pretty much confirmation of seeing SSB Gogeta/Vegito. hype about Dragon Ball in almost the year 2017

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I still hope that this arc ends with the Super Dragon Balls being used to restore Trunks' timeline, that boy has been through some poo poo

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

One thing I really liked about this episode was that a pissed off Goku with a hole in his chest is not someone to be trifled with

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I've always liked the theory that Kid Trunks and Goten were able to go Super Saiyan as young kids because Goku and Vegeta mastered the form by the time they were conceived. Pan being Super Saiyan before she was born supports this theory

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Aura stacking is a thing in Dragon Ball now, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trunks tapped into God power but the rage is just pushing the SSJ2 aura out

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I like that the whole video was Vegeta jobbing to Black

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Goku also loves a battle, so sealing someone away means he can never fight them again. this was a good episode, I bet Gowasu will use a Time Ring to stop himself from selecting Zamasu as an apprentice to try and change the timeline

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

zelah posted:

So what's up with Trunks' form? He kind of went in and out of it a few times. Just upper limit surge of SSJ2? Half step to god ki?

I'd say the blue aura is a half step to god ki, it'll probably take some training to unlock it fully. interesting that Trunks seems to be on the verge of unlocking SSB without having to be perfectly calm.

Vegeta also went to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so I wonder if he won't job as hard as he usually does

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

my fanfiction is Trunks learns to balance the blue and yellow and creates Super Saiyan Green, and is basically Broly but not stupid

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I want Cell to come back as a gag character that gets one shotted by a two year old Pan

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vegeta destroyed the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, that's a thing that happened

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm really excited for next week, as Vegeta and Goku reluctantly fusing will be great. the power creep will continue to grow exponentially

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I find it interesting that Black and Zamasu said they killed all the gods. does that mean they got to Zeno too? I doubt it, but it's a possibility. I want Whis to just pop back into existence if they decide to promote Trunks to God of Destruction.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

power levels are cool because the scale of power is so absolutely broken after the Cell Saga, you now have base level, hasn't trained in years Gohan being able to sneeze and kill Super Perfect Cell in one shot

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the best part of the episode was the phone call from Roshi to Piccolo to let them know they forgot the talisman. Super really balances the humor and action so well

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

What is up with Zamasu's purple half :stare:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vegito as SSB is easily the best thing in Super so far

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Bulma Black would be the most dangerous character in the series

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

guys, tomorrow the strongest character returns to anime. it's amazing times we live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

pik_d posted:

It's always been obvious Vegito was stronger than Gogeta, but Gogeta was always the cooler looking one. I really wanted to see them give Gogeta a try before resorting to Vegito.

Edit: Also to um... er... canonize him?

I think during the multiverse tournament Gogeta will get a try. maybe there will be a gimmick where you try your universe's best technique against an opponent. Potara would have to be ruled because domain of the gods and they're multiversal, so we will see Veku then Gogeta

• Locked thread