Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Raxivace posted:

Oh jesus christ what is that?

Somebody wish it away with the Dragon Balls for the love of god please.

Why did he give him big puffy testicles for his top lip. Even looking at real Sphynx cats that part of their face doesn't extend that far it's bigger then his eyes in that picture haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
Yeah sorry the japanese soundtrack is pretty poor compared to Faulconer team's tracks then still. The only thing they screwed up was how it was inserted into the show sometimes because they were so afraid of silence but the music when hitting the high notes like Gohan transforming where so much better. Really disagree with team 4 star about that.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
It's pretty much 100% for a gag so why over think it. It's just chi chi being chi chi.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
It's kinda weird how many tone shifts this anime has had since the start. I know it only makes sense considering it has been written over 20 years but it started out as a gag anime then turned super serious and now is back to gag stuff with the most powerful warriors in the universe doing house chores. Vegeta isn't even the same character anymore he might as well be someone completely new considering how different he is in z to this and Goku has turned into a child like retard again it's kinda strange.

Not that I mind, one of my favorite episodes of Z was when they got their driver's license and that was 100% filler. However I think they might start to be over doing it. Watching vegeta do wacky stuff in BoG was amazing because how serious of a character he has always been. Now he is doing it almost every episode it's just not as funny.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Bushmaori posted:

Yeah, the Oozaru boost could have brought the strongest to even stronger than the Ginyu force, who are supposed to be pretty terrifying. In terms of power anyway.

Yeah wasn't the Oozaru boost like 10x so vegeta was stronger then Captain ginyu even before he got to namek if he used that. If he still had his tail during the namek saga he probably could have chumped the whole squad. So basically the sayains where getting to the point where every single being in the galaxy short of frieeza and buu where weaker then them with out even using ssj. That is pretty impressive if you think about it. Like even if you assume that the average sayin wasn't close to vegeta in power level having 100 napas running around as a giant monkey with double the power level of the average ginyu squad would be very problematic for almost every single being in the glaxay except for the kais and 2 villians.

It also shows why powerlevels are dumb and why multiplier powers are even dumber (Oozaru / kaioken / SSJ ect.)

It was also equally dumb that goku / king kai never shared the technique with anyone same with instant transmission because the humans could have been some what relevant again if he wanted to. Not goku powerful but enough to not be 1000% worthless like they are. If piccolo ever learned it he probably could have been as strong as the other sayains as well but welp. Akira pretty much has shown he doesn't give one poo poo about the cast outside of goku and now maybe vegeta.

Vire fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Nov 27, 2015

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

pik_d posted:

Can someone explain to me why Pilaf, Shu, and Mai are children in Super? I just realized how little sense this makes.

They wished to be young again but screwed up the wish and became kids off screen it was mentioned as a throw away line in BoG. Don't remember about super.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

pik_d posted:

So it definitely 100% has absolutely nothing to do with GT even though that happened in the future?

For the first time, isn't it?

Didn't they wish for goku to be young in GT thinking they could beat him if he was a kid? I don't remember if they wished for themselves to be young then too.

• Locked thread