Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Plus as seen with stuff like Persona 5, where Atlus has the game entirely on the 'blocked scene' feature so you can't stream the game or even take screenshots from it, and also they said the will remove any videos people upload of the game on Youtube...that Japanese companies still just don't quite understand the internet at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Cease to Hope posted:

i don't think i like detailed buff buu

Stupid Sexy Buu

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Was watching the Dragon Ball Kai episodes I missed on the DVR today...I forgot how brutal and uncomfortable the Videl/Spopovich was. Think after that fight Video stopped fight all together and just turned into a support character like Chi-Chi.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Aurora posted:

Buu saga is actually paced pretty well, the Kai was pretty unnecessary

Not mourning the lost of the entire Afterlife Tournament.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

This still cracks me up. That and the Brolly one with his dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2-xuUffi4

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

StrifeHira posted:

He looks like Mai.

Trunks was always in love with himself.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Squallege posted:

Tien's god mode is just growing even more arms

So Ashura's Wraith but with Tien? I can go with that.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The real reason Majin Buu couldn't join the tournament.

https://twitter.com/fumeidude/status/861437451419734020

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Raxivace posted:

Actually, it's Goku Day. Stop spreading this pro-Piccolo fake news.

More like Goku Black Day

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Meanwhile we never see any of these stuff in Xenoverse, just getting minor "oh no Raditz is even stronger...oh wait mysterious red hair saiyan girl just showed up and beats him up".

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rutibex posted:

No, it makes perfect sense if you assume that the "present" in Chrono Trigger is some sort of dark age. Maybe technology really took off after year 600, but some disaster reset everything back by year 1000. After all, Lucca seems to have access to technology far far advanced of anything in year 1000 Chrono Trigger. This can be explained be her being a descendant Bulma with access to old forgotten technology.

Looks like a Briefs family member to me....

Off topic, but didn't Marle wear a outfit that is similar to something Bulma wore in the Emperor Pilaf saga?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The cruelest outcome is Frieza ends up as the new God of Destruction due to impressing Zeno.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kelp Plankton posted:

Y'all gonna be eating crow when Tarble shows up to save the day with his new form: Super Oozaru God Oozaru

Speaking of him, they never did dub the special that introduced him?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhonne posted:

Replace Tien with Tao Pai Pai.

He probably get booted within five minutes like the tournament he was in.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Kinda wish they wouldn't waste their time making these and just try to get the episodes edited. Especially since the actual Cell Game fight has started in the episodes so it not just random people challenging him while he waits for Goku.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Caros posted:

As I recall all the editing for most of these episodes is done by guest editors, so it isn't really losing them any time.

That makes more sense.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Golden Frieza is in, so Super content can show up. :toot:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

reignofevil posted:

And a Raditz and a Nappa yeah.

That might explain why this guy looks a lot like Nappa.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Momomo posted:

So are they doing anything to fix the disparity of having two Future Trunkses in Xenoverse with the whole Zamasu arc (since it was supposed to be the same person originally) or are they just sweeping that whole business under the rug?

I still like to think the extra Future Trunks that was created when Beerus and Whis stopped Zamasu got sent to Chronos as a favor by them so he the normal Future Trunks and Mai can live their live in peace in that timeline without the other Trunks showing up.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Macksy posted:

I'm rooting for universe 3 because it's the universe where robo from chrono trigger is a god of destruction.

Guess when FATE deleted him, I guess it just made him into a god instead. I'm fine with this.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kelp Plankton posted:

It would probably be pretty simple for them to give him the new Super look as an alt costume, though they might hold it back as a DLC thing or something

Plus it a fighting game, they probably alt colors and I bet blue hair is one of them.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
After the tournament is over and Frieza tries to make his wish to live again, this version of Sheron shows up.

https://twitter.com/lheiskell/status/881406274994282496

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lezard_valeth posted:

This is Toei's opportunity to make the whole thing go full circle and reveal that getting erased actually sends you to AnotherNext Dimension.

vvvv Mixed up my Toei animes

Actually a fate worst then death..universe nine was banished to the GT timeline.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lezard_valeth posted:

Yeah but Jiren and the Pride Troopers were probably around in the alternate future timelines, and Zamasu says he killed everyone everywhere and saved the Earth for last.

How could Zamasu kill a guy who is stronger than Goku before even unlocking Rose and THEN have trouble fighting Goku and Vegeta till he unlocked Rose and zenkai boosts.

It just doesn't add up.

I imagine Zamasu knew the Supreme Kai in each world, went to go drink some tea and then murdered them. Any of the super powerful defenders probably never knew the God of Destruction is dead as there nobody to warn them since the Kai is also dead and the Angel is disabled. I imagine his plan to go exterminate planets would run into one them in time, but considering how one of them is immortal and the other gets way stronger each time he defeated, he probably catch up with them in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pyroi posted:

I can't wait for Fusions 2 to add the most powerful fusion of them all.

Monaka/Mr Satan

And the results will be another Zeno.

• Locked thread