Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What's the story with this Ni-Oh game that was announced a decade ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Mario Maker and MGSV

Edit beaten

Jesus. I truly need to buy mario maker..

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

What's the story with this Ni-Oh game that was announced a decade ago

koei techmo suck rear end at developing games and it probably got taken out of active development due to some roadblock/cost overrun until the dark souls craze made some exec say "hey we have a pile of dark gloomy art sitting around, make me one of those"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

koei techmo suck rear end at developing games and it probably got taken out of active development due to some roadblock/cost overrun until the dark souls craze made some exec say "hey we have a pile of dark gloomy art sitting around, make me one of those"

Lol. Reading the Wikipedia summary of the development makes it sound like they had 4 people working on it for 10 years straight

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Lol. Reading the Wikipedia summary of the development makes it sound like they had 4 people working on it for 10 years straight

thats badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

thats badass

It's not like "development was halted and restarted", every two years there's an interview where like "ah, the alpha stage has been wrapped up after 6 years." And then a few years later "we've been doing some testing to make sure the game feels great! Keep checking back :)" hahah

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

whoa thats cool

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i hope theres some new nier info

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

It's not like "development was halted and restarted", every two years there's an interview where like "ah, the alpha stage has been wrapped up after 6 years." And then a few years later "we've been doing some testing to make sure the game feels great! Keep checking back :)" hahah

its gonna be even better than devils third

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There's two presentations each for Metal Gear Online 3 and The Phantom Pain... What the hell are they showing for the main game?

Do it (Defecate)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Gonna announce hideo contract extensiOn & mgs dlc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"Focus on Side Ops and Forward Operating Base Online (a prelude to the later Metal Gear Online demo)" so it's probably Side Op DLC.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
what is the p5 release date

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

stoutfish posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

"Focus on Side Ops and Forward Operating Base Online (a prelude to the later Metal Gear Online demo)" so it's probably Side Op DLC.

Shalashaskas Enhanced Interview Techniques Simulator DLC
Kazuhiras Big Game Hunter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stoutfish posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

The one thing I want most is MGO outfits being usable in SP. If I can get my S ranks done while wearing the MG Rex mask I'll be happy as a clam.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

you can also replace sega with capcom and this is really good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Lal

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Badass: give me the release dTe for persona 5!

Atlus: this very year

Badass: blow that swag out your rear end

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
nioh looks cool. weeaboo geralt fights hosed up japan monsters sounds like a solid premise to me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Kingdom Hearts II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

i fuckin love it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its weird kingdom hearts 1 and 2 hd are on ps3 and this is on ps4

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

its weird kingdom hearts 1 and 2 hd are on ps3 and this is on ps4

please tell me theyre bringing kh2 to ps4

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
capcom say anything about deep down ever coming out or what

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

please tell me theyre bringing kh2 to ps4

this is a ps4 port of the 3ds game and some other tiny stuff not in the the 1.5 hd and 2.5 hd packs, so its weird 1.5 and 2.5 arent on the same console as this as its kinda completing the set...

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Kingdom Hearts II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

holy poo poo i thought this was a joke. kingdom hearts rules

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Kingdom hearts, the very badass franchise that was previously on eleven separate platforms is finally going to be on only two (PS3, PS4) hallelujah

The models from Dream Drop Distance are gonna look rear end on PS4 if they don't completely remake them though

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Man I just bought Scholar of the First Sin but now I'm gonna have to dive back into Bloodborne because those new weapons look sick as hell. Too few weapons was one of Bloodborne's biggest drawbacks, especially since each of them was awesome in its own way.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Mach2 posted:

Kingdom hearts, the very badass franchise that was previously on eleven separate platforms is finally going to be on only two (PS3, PS4) hallelujah

The models from Dream Drop Distance are gonna look rear end on PS4 if they don't completely remake them though

its great you can get all the kingdom hearts games on playstation consoles, 1.5 and 2.5 on ps3, 2.8 on ps4, and soon 3 on ps5

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

elf help book posted:

its great you can get all the kingdom hearts games on playstation consoles, 1.5 and 2.5 on ps3, 2.8 on ps4, and soon 3 on ps5

Kingdom Hearts, the hit video ggame frnachise exclusive to PS2, GBA, Cellphones, NDS, PSP, 3DS, Browser, PS3, Android/iOS, and PS4

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

oh my..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still lolling at Kingdom Hearts II.8

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i tried disney infinity cuz it came with my cheap ps3 and it was really bad and made me wish i was playing kingdom hearts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I still lolling at Kingdom Hearts II.8
It's really funny. Kingdom Hearts is good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I still need to beat Birth by Sleep

• Locked thread