Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mercurochrome posted:

any Nier 2 news yet?

at e3 they said "hey we plan on starting to make this around nowish" so idk what they'd have done 3 months later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

A Sonic Boom of Ice and Fire *puts on my glasses* book barn for lyfe

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

at e3 they said "hey we plan on starting to make this around nowish" so idk what they'd have done 3 months later.

Didn't Platinum make Revengeance in like nine months.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Level Slide posted:

Didn't Platinum make Revengeance in like nine months.

i thought they rescued a project in crisis with lots of assets already made

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

That actually makes alot more sense. Maybe they can salvage the rest of Phantom Pain*

*I still like TPP

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

i thought they rescued a project in crisis with lots of assets already made

yeah most of the assets were from kojima productions, i think platinum did most of the mechanical work/building levels and stuff

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SM64Guy posted:

yeah most of the assets were from kojima productions, i think platinum did most of the mechanical work/building levels and stuff

i was reading about it last night and apparently kojima productions was trying to make a real stealth game with the chopping mechanics and it wasn't working at all and it was platinums idea to make it a pure action game with graded encounters.

the npc voice overs telling you to ghost through the levels and not get caught are extra funny now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went to this and it was a piece of poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

the animal crossing twitter account keeps posting screenshots of happy home designer and it makes me want it a lot

All the JR trains in Tokyo play the ad over and over again and are probably like 90% responsible for me buying New LEaf.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went to this and it was a piece of poo poo.

You get to play anything

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

You get to play anything

NAh...I came early, but panicked about having no cash money, so I abandoned my friends to find an ATM which took an hour and by the time I found the hwole place was packed to the drat brim with multi hour waits on everything worth playing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

NAh...I came early...my friends a hwole...place was packed to the drat brim...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

NAh...I came early, but panicked about having no cash money, so I abandoned my friends to find an ATM which took an hour and by the time I found the hwole place was packed to the drat brim with multi hour waits on everything worth playing.

Bummer

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went with a girl, so post accepted with thanks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So you packed a gal's rear end with cum. What, you want a cookie?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't eat cookies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went with a girl, so post accepted with thanks.

His name?

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
WOT IS THE NAME OF THE MAN :D lmafo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Captain gently caress Face posted:

WOT IS THE NAME OF THE MAN :D lmafo

Haha. This n* gga gets it :grin:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Haha. This n* gga gets it :grin:

dude -.- this is the internet, your allowed to cuss/ say nigga, etc you dont have to put the stars..

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

dude -.- this is the internet, your allowed to cuss/ say nigga, etc you dont have to put the stars..

if my parents catch me cussing on the internet theyll take away my privileges

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

if my parents catch me cussing on the internet theyll take away my privileges

OTS. I love homework, and doing it on time.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Doing homework well makes video games that much more rewarding

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Pablo Gigante posted:

UPDATE: I'm eating tacos again for lunch today.

Me too

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im stoked for the Ni-Oh game from team ninja. all of the gameplay videos from TGS are compressed to poo poo but people say it looks insane running in the tecmo koei booth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I still lolling at Kingdom Hearts II.8

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Nomura-on-the-title-of-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-8-0-1-in-Kingdom-Hearts-3-6070

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

his response to the first question is :psyduck:

Soral
May 30, 2009

The Kingdom Hearts guys have completely lost their minds.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

nomura is very cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
KH3D and with the previous work being 2.5… it would be positioned as “2.6” corresponding to the works. And there’s χ, Unchained χ, and χ Back Cover, being part of the Chi series, I believe would be called the “0” with Sora’s absence. In KHBBS it’s “0.1” and this time KH0.2BBS includes the title “0.2”. So, “2.6”+”0”+”0.2” comes out as a number that turns into “2.8”.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scott Steiner: It contains a bit of meaning. First, we considered the types of games that are being included such as KH3D and with the previous work being 2.5… it would be positioned as “2.6” corresponding to the works. And there’s χ, Unchained χ, and χ Back Cover, being part of the Chi series, I believe would be called the “0” with Sora’s absence. In KHBBS it’s “0.1” and this time KH0.2BBS includes the title “0.2”. So, “2.6”+”0”+”0.2” comes out as a number that turns into “2.8”.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

interviewer: *nods slowly, satisfied*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/646073931217117184

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

zzz

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

problem?

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

The new ace attorney game looks sick. I'm glad the series is still alive in the west. Hopefully someone does a fan translation of the samurai one that was as good as the AAI2 one :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The ace attorney booth had people playing the new one in a big mock courtroom. Kinda cool.

• Locked thread