Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Can all the Dork Souls crap go away so From can make my Chromehounds sequel already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Can all the Dork Souls crap go away so From can make my Chromehounds sequel already?

Ughj, see, this is the type of entitled bullcrap thats ruining gameing.YOUR chromehounds? I think not, rear end wipe. From soft is doing there thing and if you dont like it GTFO

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cyberball 2072: Dork Souls

Best posting committee: Sir, this is a McDonald's drive-thru... but as soon as I get my break, I'm going to give you the best posting award, because that's the kind of clever wordplay we want to see more of around here!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dank Souls: Weed

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I work McDonalds and make 60k a year. That's correct Sir, this is the drive-thru.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Am i not supposed to want to play that or something -___-

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i wanna know what "inspired by the video games" was cut from

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh haha

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2014/08/a_pre_order_of_sonic_boom_will_bag_you_an_exclusive_sonic_figurine/large.jpg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A cool drat horse posted:

The new ace attorney game looks sick. I'm glad the series is still alive in the west. Hopefully someone does a fan translation of the samurai one that was as good as the AAI2 one :pray:

They also announced a Ace Attorney anime and I hope it's sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Featuring
Dante from the
Devil May Cry
Series

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

I should have added "Articulated Joints"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

They also announced a Ace Attorney anime and I hope it's sick.

The english voice acting for 5 was soooo bad especially considering how good the voice acting was in phoenix wright vs professor layton. I'm glad subs are finalnlly on the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

no they will not posted:

The english voice acting for 5 was soooo bad especially considering how good the voice acting was in phoenix wright vs professor layton. I'm glad subs are finalnlly on the table

yeah i could hardly watch the anime cutscenes in it lol

• Locked thread