Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Goddam DISCOBOT

It has the best plot and is the most OP character to play, though I think I remember the cats poop in a zero-g litter box which was kinda funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Boring option is SCAN THE AREA and keeps you from dying most of the time, but there is a secret option like in Bastard Elf with the 10-foot Pole. You can SHOUT NONSENSE ON ALL FREQUENCIES And add 38 to your current page number. Sometimes it causes someone to think its a distress call, other times it makes twitchy space pirates cracked out on moon-meth (a really good expansion pack for this game) drop from their ambush early so you can blast them. I remember there's a good one with the robots where it comes out like the space-gators mating call and there's a really awkward scene. The nonsense is different each time, so do that.

SHOUT DEPRAVED NONSENSE ON ALL FREQUENCIES

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Claim all the females and some of the girly looking men. Kind of a sausage fest on deck.

• Locked thread