Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Man I wish I found this thread sooner. Guess I'll wait till it makes the front page to read through it all, looks great so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Run a lengthy diagnostic shutting down all but necessary higher functions of the ship. When they are over run them again, safely never hurts!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

For those we left behind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu6yFnYdA4k

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 23, 2015

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Just this one illustration is worth one hundred 5's.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Elukka posted:

Any idea what Two-Fisted Fantasy stuff we might expect to see in the future? Could we see more material from Two-Fisted Steve's archives once (if) Gilganixon's finances recover? A re-release of one of the books would be amazing but I have no idea how feasible that is.

What was the name of the two fisted fantasy Sci-fi Detective Line? If i remember it was some kind of Film Noir robot detective thing a ma bob?

• Locked thread