Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Weird BIAS posted:

Holy gently caress the advertising for this is awful.

They should have just remade the Fury Road trailer with the candidates. Trump as Immortan Joe, hoarding all the voters, and Jeb as Max and Furiosirina as the secret weapon to try and take him down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Rocks posted:

I can't believe this is a three-hour shitshow. By hour 3 lets face it it's going to be boring as gently caress

From my experience it's typically around an hour and a half that the candidates lose energy and things get super boring. I'm hoping that there is a Trump card against this scenario this time.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"I'm here to create jobs and kick rear end and I've just got done creating millions of jobs."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Carson still sounds like the slow kid who can barely read that the teacher always calls on to read out loud.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I know when I get bored online I start hacking Hilary's emails. All the kids are doing it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
He also said I was the best lay.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"I bet Obama knows the names of all our enemies and look where that has gotten us!"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Not in 1990... 30 years ago,

Not a real mathematician are you, Jeb?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
George W Bush is responsible for ISIS and Obama.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
We've always been at war with Iraq.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"I was against the Iraq war but we need to use all of our resources to destroy ISIS." Ben "Having his cake and eating it" Carson

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
We need to make more foreigners get PTSD whenever a plane flies overhead. Vote for me.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ARAB BOOTS!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Carly just wants to expand the military so she can fire them.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Next time you light up a joint, please, think of your poor employers.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Jeb getting called out for smoking shwag.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
It's fine if people on islands drown as long as Wal-Mart stays open.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
China is digging holes! Huge if true.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Everyone is just going to keep saying jobs for the next 15 minutes. It's over.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"Vaccines should only be mandatory if they prevent death and handicaps."- A supposed doctor.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Two doctors agree: Vaccines are good, except when they might not be. Maybe start spreading them out a little?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Most of these answers are just a lot of words for "I don't know many famous woman who aren't in my family."

Reagan was loving Thacher?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"We should just listen to the men about who we put on the money. They know best."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I honestly thought Christie was talking about The Addams Family.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"Trueheart"

*cough*GAY*cough*

"Please wait your turn, Mr. Trump."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

Maybe she thinks we need to identify them. Some sort of permanent numbering system.

You're taking it way too far. Maybe just start with some kind of identification symbol so they can be recognized by the general populous and secret police.

• Locked thread