Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

PT6A posted:

Her comments on Eastern Europe are hilariously crazy. Like, at least as delusional as "we need to build a big wall!" but probably even more dangerous.

The person who sounded the least dangerous last night was Rand Paul. Maybe Kasich. Pretty much everyone else had an Iran war boner hard enough to hammer nails with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah, straight-up thatcherbucks. I mean Kasich went with Mother Teresa but that's a little less offensive.

I'll admit I was half expecting someone to recommend Lee as a "gently caress you" to people but I guess in a way Thatcher was more American than Lee. At least she didn't make war against America.
If enough people knew the truth about Mother Theresa, it wouldn't be much, if at all, better than Thatcher.

I was kinda hoping for someone to really break out of the mold with a Harriet Tubman response, but I guess some perfunctory Rosa Parks answers were okay. Half expected to hear Jane Addams instead of Abigail.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Do It Once Right posted:

If you missed it, and don't want to spend 3 hours of your life watching it, here is an appropriate summary of the highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQeqJng5vq8

oh my god, that chris christie eating the giant donut (or bagel?)

• Locked thread