Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Anyone taking bets on Trump using a taser on Bush in an attempt to energize him a bit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

I thought Lindsey the Warhawk Graham was the Bullet Farmer though :confused:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

greatn posted:

He's the dead baby. And perfect in every way.

I guess that maes McCain the Organ Mechanic then

gently caress now I really wanna see this spoof.

Though I think Bernie and Hillary should be Max and Furiosa. O'Malley can be Nux :v:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Much gooder?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

That debate was so amazing and so wired.

Margaret Thatcher on the $10 bill? You could never have seen that coming in 2014. Never.

Oh poo poo I missed that part. He really said he wants a non-American on our currency!?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

PT6A posted:

I don't know if it's the hangover, but watching the highlights of the debate on CNN is making me feel vaguely like I need to vomit.

Huckabee's incredibly racist comments about Muslims and utterly insane defence of that fat loving homophobic oval office Kim Davis make Donald Trump look like a reasonable and intelligent person.

EDIT: And now listening to his campaign manager defend those same comments... I don't feel at all well.

Same. My head is loving pounding and these jingoistic racist assholes aren't making it any better :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Do It Once Right posted:

If you missed it, and don't want to spend 3 hours of your life watching it, here is an appropriate summary of the highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQeqJng5vq8

I've said it once and I'll say it again, we backed the right people in the Chinese Civil War :colbert:

:allears: Fuckin beautiful

• Locked thread