Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Nobody's getting tased but there's this feeling like we might actually see someone throw a punch. Things have only gotten more vitriolic since the last debate, emotions running high, candidates desperate to reverse their slide in the polls and more than a few bottomfeeders have embraced the strategy of attacking Trump to get attention.

Jeb of all people seems oddly close to cracking, I want to see Trump mock him mercilessly until he makes the fatal mistake of trying to win a blustering insult fight with the twitter grand master.

Edit: VVVV Paul and Christie on opposite ends is a bit disappointing.

Dolash has issued a correction as of 17:13 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Can't believe I have to be sober tonight for this, one of the year's premiere drinking game occasions.

Trump, Trump, Trump!

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Trump actually sounded pretty put together in that intro, like he might've even practiced it.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

This debate cannot go three hours, it will end in violence. It just can't hold together.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Ben Carson never needed an anesthesiologist when operating.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Bush for it before he was against it, flippity floppity.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

They've all swallowed the wall thing at this point, I think that's gonna sting in the general for sure.

Also Rubio - against letting people bring their families to America if they're not worth any money.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Obama in the lame duck session decides to enslave all the illegal immigrants in order to free them and make them citizens using the 14th amendment, cites legal scholars Trump and Paul.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Looks like the Republican candidates have reached the point of promising to prosecute Hillary if elected, I don't think threatening to jail your political opponent is generally seen as civil campaigning.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

When he says "life political restrictions", all I hear is "allow war crimes".

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I think that's the first time I've seen a Republican use the "I'm pro life in more than one way" argument

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Jeb just won't let the low-energy remarks go.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Goddamn this rambling goodbye is taking forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I have to say, as much as everyone talked about how people need to take shots at Trump, nobody really had the guts to make an enemy of him. He was shaking hands with Jeb in the end, Carson and Rand both gave up their medical credibility by refusing to call him out on vaccines even when directly asked, Rubio did that weird "No I won't ask him about foreign policy, you should ask him for me" thing, nobody seems to have it in them to fight him. Rand tried a few snipes and got slapped around with that "You shouldn't even be here with your 1%" stuff.

If they can't bring him down and they're sort of hanging back, hoping for him to burn out, he might just stay at the top spot.

• Locked thread