Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
my predictions.

Trump will be loud and attack carson, fiona, and bush hard.
huckleberry and cruz will jerk off about gays and abortion and how we need to burn the muslim filth.
Then the band will start to play rains of castamere and trump's hitman will kill all the candidates while trump laughs and masturbates. cruz will be in on it and run off stage just as the band starts playing.

Edit:

honest predictions are trump will come out on top and there will probably be shifts in the lowere tier ranks. I think jindal and graham and christie are done.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 22:32 on Sep 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm hoping some desperate candidate goes nuclear tonight. Huckabee? Christie? Paul?

God willing Cruz kamikazes into Carson.

i think cruz is hoping to hang onto the trump coat-tails for a vp bid. Huckbee could go nuclear over all the religious bullshit he spews. The GOP views carson as a safer bet then the huck for several reasons. 1 he is black. 2. brain surgeion, and 3. he has the same insane beliefs as huckabee but he knows how to keep them quiet.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

misdirectomy posted:

Carly the big winner tonight according to some dorks from Hillsdale College who are on the radio for some reason.

My dad liked rubio and jeb. he views cruz as a nut and trump as a bigot and a dick. he thinks carley is just a sligtly smarter palin.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

How can Fiorina be getting a bump when she sounded like a science fiction dictator

I missed the end. what were her realy dictatorish moments? she is awful but i am just curious

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Constant Hamprince posted:

the insane lady liberty monologue that sounded halfway between an art history lecture and a revolutionary manifest

well gently caress i missed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

jesus she wants more nukes.

• Locked thread